Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

14U Nationals Pin Trading

What's on your mind?

by luckyone » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Out of the teams already qualified who is trading Pins at nationals in 14U. Also at what age you stop trading pins?
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
User avatar
luckyone
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: softball land

by Sam » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 pm

luckyone wrote:Out of the teams already qualified who is trading Pins at nationals in 14U. Also at what age you stop trading pins?


They still trade at 14U....stop at 16U.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
User avatar
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Norco, California

by Iluvblue » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:31 pm

with the economy and price of airline tix to get to Georgia, if my team qualifies in the next few weeks, for the first time ever, I would recommend to my parents that they dont even buy pins. Though the choice would be totally theirs.
Iluvblue
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:05 pm

by georgiahoo » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:46 pm

Lot of times you can fly into the ATL fairly cheap.

Daughter's team will be trading this year, although pins can be a pricey investment and we won't have travel expenses. Daughter still has hers from 12U though and was looking through them the other day. I remember there was one team in Roseville that didn't have pins and the girls seemed kind of bummed.
georgiahoo
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:01 am

by NumeroUno » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:48 pm

heck with the pins I am still looking for a fishing guide :lol:
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
User avatar
NumeroUno
 
Posts: 8929
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

by heybucket » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:51 pm

NumeroUno wrote:heck with the pins I am still looking for a fishing guide :lol:



Here is one :? :? :?

http://www.1fghp.com/ga.html
Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them
User avatar
heybucket
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:47 pm
Location: heybucket.com

by georgiahoo » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Lake Allatoona is probably the closest good place, although my fishing has mostly been limited to the local ponds. http://www.lakeallatoonaguides.com/
georgiahoo
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:01 am

by NumeroUno » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:17 pm

That is what I am looking for a small private pond. :D I have fished Lake Lanier a few times in my life. Not sure how to spell Lanier.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
User avatar
NumeroUno
 
Posts: 8929
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

by Daddylawman » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:52 pm

If you just need a pond, come by my neighborhood. I'm about 10 minutes from the parks. I meet even stop by with a small cooler.
Daddylawman
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 11:42 am
Location: Marietta, GA

by artomatic » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:14 am

NumeroUno wrote:Not sure how to spell Lanier.


not surprised...
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
User avatar
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:41 pm
Location: Nearest Ogggi's

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions