Someone needs to call in a couple of hard-hitting...errr, gentlemen...to go to work on this thread with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
Nice Pulp Fiction knowledge. A classic line from a guilty pleasure of a movie.
My favorite scene is when Christopher Walken describes to the young Bruce Willis where his Viet Nam POW father's watch has been for the past 5 years, as he holds it under the kid's nose. And then says, "after your father died - of
DYSENTERY. . . . ."
I know most people find my sense of humor to be more than a little warped. But that's some funny **** (sorry for the pun) right there. Although I was the ONLY one laughing in the theatre when I saw it, as my wife was frantically elbowing me in the ribs. But once I explained it to her. . . . .(she told me I was sick, it wasn't funny, and elbowed me in the ribs AGAIN).
The adreneline shot to Uma Thurman's heart was pretty good, too. I think a lot of people have wanted to stab her with
something as they try to understand Tarantino's fascination / crush on her, and her inclusion in each of his movies.
Anyway, Walken is a genius. Long live cowbell.