Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

TNL Coach Released - Mistrial Declared

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:47 am

Now I have seen everything, lets end it on that :)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
User avatar
NumeroUno
 
Posts: 8929
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

by Thefinalword » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:51 am

See below
Last edited by Thefinalword on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thefinalword
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 pm

by Thefinalword » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:55 am

NumeroUno

But we haven't heard from all the TNL parents all the rest of the stories. If we heard all of them, it would paint a better picture on CF. It would show what fine character he has ... right JD?
Thefinalword
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 pm

by jed23 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:29 am

absolutely, all you have to do is call me
jed23
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:43 pm

by Killer Rabbit » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:59 am

But we haven't heard from all the TNL parents all the rest of the stories. If we heard all of them, it would paint a better picture on CF. It would show what fine character he has ... right JD?


Isn't that like asking the Oompa Loompas how great Willie Wonka is? :D
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
User avatar
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Las Vegas

by Letsgetreal » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:40 pm

Killer Now that's a good one. Hey JD, just curious. How does calling you help get out all those TNL stories that are circulating. All the ones that point out that CF's character is on a par with OJ's. How would you rate CF's character? How would you rate his decisions regarding all the inappropriate behavior? Are you ok with all the things that he has done?
Letsgetreal
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:32 am

by anonlooker » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:13 pm

Ace wrote:
jed23 wrote:Anonlooker,
I did read it and would be happy to discuss it with you. Feel free to call me anytime, I'm sure you can find my number. You could even go down to store and use the pay phone so I wouldn't see your number on caller id.

Jerry

What does that mean?


In a word, it means nothing.

As in Jerry is not going to address the concerns of the travelball community to the travelball community. Nor will he respond to the numerous questions posed on this board. Certainly not "on the record."

It's the standard line the TNL Inner Circle has put out since this story broke. And utterly disingenuous, for the reason stated above.

The second line seems to be a jab at me for "hiding" behind my screen name. What he doesn't know is that quite a few HB members know me, and my DD, and that includes both of her TB coaches.

So he's basically stabbing me with a butter knife. Like fencing. Ouch.

But no worries. I understand it must suck to have everything you worked so hard for turned to muck by the stupidity of your Family Leader. And worse yet to have to come on here and shill for him. Just another sycophant entrapped by The Nasty Lothario's cunning. I feel bad for him. Worse for the girls.

CF is a complete a$$hole for doing this to them. Karma works, sometimes in ugly ways. He'll get his 'Deliverance'.
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
User avatar
anonlooker
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm

by jed23 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:23 pm

How does calling you help get out all those TNL stories that are circulating
.

Because I'm a terrible writer(no joke intended) , besides I don't think that you(generalizing) would believe anything anyone from our organization has to say(unless is was negative). Now, if someone really cares(and weren't just trying to stir the sh#t), I would be happy to answer any questions and explain the reasons I still believe in this organization and cf.
I wouldn't still be here if I didn't.

JD
jed23
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:43 pm

by sportzjunky » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:24 pm

;)
Attachments
Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg
Re: TNL Coach Released - Mistrial Declared - My personal opinion
Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg (17.14 KiB) Viewed 4573 times
sportzjunky
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:41 am

by jed23 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:25 pm

The second line seems to be a jab at me for "hiding" behind my screen name. What he doesn't know is that quite a few HB members know me, and my DD, and that includes both of her TB coaches.


I really don't care who you are. I don't mean that in a negative way but I'm too busy to care. I have a full time job , I help out with the local high school team and have been trying to run 5 travel balls teams for the last 6 months. I can talk a lot faster than I can type and I don't have to worry about everyone knit(not even sure if that is the correct spelling) picking my every word. Like I said before, I don't think it matters what I have to say or anyone else from TNL, you guys are still going to believe what you want to believe. I will tell you that I looked at EVERYTHING and I know I have made the right decision to stay with TNL. I'm not sure how many of you, that have been posting on this thread, even know Chris or have talked with him.
I'll tell you, before I came to TNL, I thought he was one of the biggest pricks out there(even more than Sam-jk sam), but when you get a chance to meet and talk to him you would see what he is really like. I now know why he always seemed so stand-offish(I'm sure you guys will let me know if that's incorrect), he didn't have time to care about other teams and what people thought. Have you ever tried to run 5 or 6 teams with 60 or 70 parents bitching about playing time? It took me about 3 hours per day for the last 6 months just to answer emails.
There are a lot of things I know about this whole situation that I feel shouldn't be posted on this blog, hence is why I said, if you really care and want to know, feel free to call me.

jd

ps-this thing took me 1 hour to write and I said nothing of importance, I could have answered 10 of your calls
jed23
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions