Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

12U National Elimination Brackets Up...

What's on your mind?

by ice_67 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:20 am

BigFan wrote:Any updates on the 10:15 games?



Power Surge over Jynx 2-0

Jynx plays winner of Firecrackers vs TX Fusion

I think Fusion is winning
"[b] Let no player say, if only i had tried harder"
User avatar
ice_67
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:31 pm

by PDad » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 am

Fusion over Firecrackers 8-1
User avatar
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:52 pm

by DunninLA » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:45 am

Missinit wrote:

"The sad part is that your TEAM would have gotten far more props if YOU didn't spend so much time giving yourself props."

-----------------

I have to disagree with you there Missinit -- show me all the Props for Diamond and Fusion... I don't see ANY...

Socal fans do not pass out props to outside CA team, Period.
DunninLA
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:12 pm

by jefe » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:57 am

Comets16 had a much better web-personality as a lil tenn team back in 10U, IMO. Much more humble. But good job for the road that has made that competitive team. Obviously they are good. Im sure this is another TB lesson learned for him and in the long run he will be liked. But he may have burned his bridge with that FC group. Double secret probation.
Excellente to all the kids for overcoming some bad bleacher vibes and giving other teams (and so cal teams to boot) chalkboard material..
jefe
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:28 pm

by PDad » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 am

jefe wrote:... But good job for the road that has made that competitive team. Obviously they are good. Im sure this is another TB lesson learned for him and in the long run he will be liked. But he may have burned his bridge with that FC group. Double secret probation.
Excellente to all the kids for overcoming some bad bleacher vibes and giving other teams (and so cal teams to boot) chalkboard material..

Agreed - Comets are a very strong team and deserve props for a great season.
- Comets16 has probably learned a lesson or two from this. He made a big mistake when he underestimated the SoCal teams based on the Firecrackers results at HOF and BOTW.

I hope things work out for his daughter and he's back next year as Comets16 rather than teamxyz16...
User avatar
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:52 pm

by jamiej » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:56 am

It wouldnt matter if she were as good as Cat Osterman.If her dad came with the package, she would be gone.I think the team would have done better without the distractions.He is the TO of the 12U softball world.JMO
jamiej
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 pm

by GSB » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:31 pm

DunninLA wrote:Missinit wrote:

"The sad part is that your TEAM would have gotten far more props if YOU didn't spend so much time giving yourself props."

-----------------

I have to disagree with you there Missinit -- show me all the Props for Diamond and Fusion... I don't see ANY...

Socal fans do not pass out props to outside CA team, Period.


Not true, I am a SoCal fan and I have given the Frost Comets props. Diamonds as well after they dropped the California Rebels into the loser's bracket. I have to admit you are right about Fusion. I really didn't think they would beat the Firecrackers. I guess that's why they play the games and not just hand out the trophies after pool play. WTG Texas teams. You guys really stood tall.

Firecrackers were given a lot of grief about having to earn their spot at Nationals by going out of state. I guess they proved they deserved to be there regardless of how they got in.
To each their own.
User avatar
GSB
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

by shaggy55 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:33 pm

comets are a very strong team, they deserve props.
GO COMETS! :D
shaggy55
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 pm

by GSB » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Well the Fusion - Jynx game should be over. I don't have any contacts on those teams. Does anyone know the outcome?
To each their own.
User avatar
GSB
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

by boboso » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:41 pm

GSB wrote:Well the Fusion - Jynx game should be over. I don't have any contacts on those teams. Does anyone know the outcome?



Jynx over Fusion 3-0
boboso
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions