Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

12u ASA Nationals Pin Trading (Normal, IL)

What's on your mind?

by Broncokev » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:00 am

Here's all the pins we have so far:

Image
Broncokev
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:54 am

by ArizonaKid » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:12 am

Great job on collecting the pins. I am only missing 2 pins, until getting them ALL. :D
I am going to trade with one of the teams to get one of the two I'm missing.
The other one I'm missing, I just can't find it. :?
THe ony other pin I need is the BNGSA Angles 11. That would be awsome to collect them all.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
Walt Disney
User avatar
ArizonaKid
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:40 pm

by ArizonaKid » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:47 pm

I Got ALL the pins. I would like to thank everyone at the Nationals that helped me find the pins I was missing. I like to especially thank New Lenox Lightning players who somehow found an extra pin for the last piece of my collection. I hope everybody is having a great time. And I hope to see some of you at 14u nationals next year in Moline, IL. :)

FYI: These three teams told me they didn't have any pins this year: Oregon Panthers, Team Smith 96, BNGSA Angles 11,
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
Walt Disney
User avatar
ArizonaKid
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:40 pm

by anonlooker » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Congrats, Kid!
Now one has to hope this enthusiasm you have displayed for collecting pins carries over into fastpitch and academics! :D
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
User avatar
anonlooker
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm

by SiberianQueen » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:37 pm

How cute!!! I would have to agree with you Lil Bunny!!! This is the FUN and SWEET side of softball!!! I LOVE IT!!! Best of luck everyone on your "pin adventures!" :P
"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who's going to stop me?!"
Ayn Rand
User avatar
SiberianQueen
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: Where you least expect me....

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:40 pm

anonlooker wrote:Congrats, Kid!
Now one has to hope this enthusiasm you have displayed for collecting pins carries over into fastpitch and academics! :D


Looker, I will vouch for the kid. The answer to both is YES...
THE MAD-DOG99
 
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:07 am

by Broncokev » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Back home now, we have 3 Heartland 96 pins we didn't get traded. We'd love to get a Jynx pin along with a Philly spirit pin. Those are the only 2 pins we didn't get from teams we played. Maybe we could mail them to each other? let me know if anyone is interested.
Broncokev
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:54 am

by cleanup77 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:19 pm

I'm suprised no one had the Phila. Spirit Pin on their favorites list,It had the train with the headlights that lights up! Super hard to get because the girls only came out with 25 each.
cleanup77
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:04 pm

by cjs50 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 pm

If anyone wanted to trade for A California Rebels pin..I have a few left over. Let me know.
Priscilla
cjs50
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:04 pm

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions