Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Player quits team after getting berth

What's on your mind?

by tcannizzo » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:03 am

I just hope it wasn't the intenetion of this player to have a coach stay home.
If there was a misunderstanding, it would be good form for the player and the parents to BEG this coach to go to Nationals with the team.
Tony Cannizzo
Umpire
"May all the close calls go your way"
User avatar
tcannizzo
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:50 am

by Demonboy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
RACER X wrote:
anonlooker wrote:
tcannizzo wrote:Apparently the player has had a change of heart and the team is going.
Unfortunatley, the coach is not planning on going.
What a shame!


Last week she isn't going, this week she is.
"She loves me... she loves me not... she loves me... she...??"
Had a gf like that in HS, on prom night she was home alone. :o


No she wasn't....she was with ME :o :lol: :lol:

I had so many good pictures for this reply but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I must be getting weak. :cry:


Couldn't close the deal huh? Maybe you nead posting Viagra. :twisted:
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"


"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
User avatar
Demonboy
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Hell

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions