Ya the thing I read was not talking about kids..
Okay water it is
Killer Rabbit wrote:Studies show that you should not give children aspirin anymore. Tylenol and Motrin are preferred. Use of aspirin in children increases the risk of Reyes's syndrome.
Use water and replace electrolyes as needed.
PS. "Damn it Jim! I'm just a medic"

NumeroUno wrote:That can be true I have never seen a team of mice over heat...![]()
Seriously I have heard aspirin help with over heating, something like it thins the blood opens arteries or something like that.

J.D. wrote:As everyone keeps saying, water, water, water. We also add electrolytes to our DD's water bottle. You can go to most Nutrition stores and pick up a box of Electrolyte packs that you add to any water bottle. This works great as most Sports drinks have sugar and artificial flavors in them that you dont want.