KekambuS wrote:This info is for the ages of 12 & up / maybe a big 10 year old.There is no comparing a single wall bat to a double wall bat. The ball comes off the bat a lot harder. But only if there using a hard ball, no soft dots. Soft dots i think aluminum is better. I know bats are way to expensive but it is what it is. I know a lot of people say a bats a bat but sorry to say composite bat is way better than aluminum. And a drop -12 is not just for a slap hitter. It depends on the size of the girl swinging the bat. Don’t cheat your daughter spend the $$$$. The bat will last a year our longer.
I agree most of what you said but my point on the slap hitter comment was more geared towards the fact that if your daughter is a "POWER" hitter a drop 12 bat is the last bat she should be swinging......Drop 10 or even drop 9 if she's strong enough but not a drop 12......Taking too much away from the hitter.....Bigger, stronger kids do not need to swing a drop 12......Let them swing the drop 10's and 9's........I think we're saying the same thing just wanted to clear my part up......


























