Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Someone wants to send me their son.

What's on your mind?

by BonezMom » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:23 am

DonnieS wrote:
BonezMom wrote:I'll throw in my husband... he doesn't have a job right now but he is a hell of a house keeper and does laundry too!


Done. (does he cook?)



Well......... he does take out really well
Too bad, so sad, bye bye
User avatar
BonezMom
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:48 pm

by Tucson » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:55 am

No, I am not accepting any husbands. After 28 years I just got this one trained pretty well. I would consider a large dog, though.
User avatar
Tucson
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:14 pm

by Cannonball » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Since I know she doesn't read this website, can I throw in my Wife? She a great Wife! Great Cook! Great... However, lately, she's started taking the Remote control!!!
Granny said sonny stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what because it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

CoachB25 on other boards.
User avatar
Cannonball
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:43 am
Location: A Park near you.

by Clean_up » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:06 pm

BonezMom wrote:I'll throw in my husband... he doesn't have a job right now but he is a hell of a house keeper and does laundry too!


Can he come and show my hubby how to clean too? Can't even pick up a sock!
User avatar
Clean_up
 
Posts: 701
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:10 am

by 3'sDad » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Yes. DD is a pitcher....the wife has a fine domestic quality that any husband would be looking for if we are packaging a transaction.....she makes a mean dinner reservation !!!
User avatar
3'sDad
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 12:06 pm

by MoeFoes » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Take the kid & claim him on your taxes for next year!!!!!
"Why I Aughta"
MoeFoes
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: Ghetto America

by Tucson » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:33 am

I was unable to find out what the scam is. The e-mail went out to a few other coaches.

It is funny that it says that the teen "will be in the U,S." They don't even take the time to try to figure out where I am located. I suspect they would "pay" me in advance and then send a large money order. Evidently, I would deposit that and then they would contact me and want their money back. So, after I refund the money, I would find out that the money order was fake.

I saw a similar scam with one of those home shoppers on the news.
User avatar
Tucson
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:14 pm

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:34 pm

but, ... Just wondering how many daughters you offered in the trade ?
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions