Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

TNL Coach Released - Mistrial Declared

What's on your mind?

by Sam » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:51 am

FPF1234 wrote:Takes one to know one, you all sound like some bigoted idiots to me.



...so if we look at the situation and decide that the police didn't plant evidence to convict a black man....we are racists.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
User avatar
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Norco, California

by DonnieS » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:57 am

>> Takes one to know one, you all sound like some bigoted idiots to me. <<

You are right about that, I am bigoted ... against criminals and the idiots that enable them and the retards that defend them ( I dont mean lawyers, they are in their own class). If you are talking about racist bigotry, let me ask my granddaughter, her last name is Fernandez, or my nieces, their last names is Mireles, my son's girlfriend will be here shortly, her last name is Gonzales. My son's room mate and his high school best friend, both young black men, will be by here later. And my daughter's best friend, is black, thought to tell you the truth, its not something I think about much. I think way more about how dangerous she is - for my younger daughter to pitch against. I must have done a good job of passing down my racist bigotry.
User avatar
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:27 pm

by Demonboy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:13 am

FPF1234 wrote:Takes one to know one, you all sound like some bigoted idiots to me.



That's because all extremism is idiotic, from bigots to "bed wetting liberals". That's why this dumpster fire of a thread is so fun to read. It's like laughing at the retarded....I know I shouldn't but I just can't stop. :twisted:
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"


"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
User avatar
Demonboy
 
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Hell

by FPF1234 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:35 am

...so if we look at the situation and decide that the police didn't plant evidence to convict a black man....we are racists.


No, not at all, but too look at that particular situation and not at least admit that the police made numerous mistakes which is the only dam reason he got off is a bit odd. It had nothing to do with the jury, and to suggest the black folks would not send another black man to jail it is done every day in Atlanta, Oakland, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angles..etc. So when you make statements that insinuate that this is the case that is how they are interpreted at least by me any how. Statements also that somehow King was resisting arrest are also out there and lend to that assumption as well. Don't know where you are or what your reality is, but I work in the inner city here in Atlanta with youths and I can tell you that the reality here is much different than the reality in Orange County. So your unwillingness to even fathom that this stuff goes on strikes a nerve with me because I know that it does, and I know that innocent people, both black and white but especially minorities in this country get rail roaded at times by a justice system and a law enforcement process that is bias. Do these folks have a tough job, oh hell yeah, we ask them to nearly do the impossible, but the bottom line is, you can not lump everyone into the same mold, when you do innocent people surfer the wrath that was earned by others who actually deserve it.

You are right about that, I am bigoted ... against criminals and the idiots that enable them and the retards that defend them ( I don't mean lawyers, they are in their own class). If you are talking about racist bigotry, let me ask my granddaughter, her last name is Fernandez, or my nieces, their last names is Mireles, my son's girlfriend will be here shortly, her last name is Gonzales. My son's room mate and his high school best friend, both young black men, will be by here later. And my daughter's best friend, is black, thought to tell you the truth, its not something I think about much. I think way more about how dangerous she is - for my younger daughter to pitch against. I must have done a good job of passing down my racist bigotry.


Oh no, not the my best friend is a minority defense. Look I have no idea what you are trying to say, I think it is nice you have so much diversity in your family, good for you. The statement was a generalized statement made to anyone who felt like they had made a comment in which it applied.
FPF1234
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:38 am

by narent » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:00 am

OMFG

I think we should let Rodney have the last word...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfr2CgIPhg&NR=1
"Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well. "
-Crash Davis
narent
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:05 pm

by Fasterpitch » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:08 am

DonnieS wrote:>> Takes one to know one, you all sound like some bigoted idiots to me. <<

You are right about that, I am bigoted ... against criminals and the idiots that enable them and the retards that defend them ( I dont mean lawyers, they are in their own class). If you are talking about racist bigotry, let me ask my granddaughter, her last name is Fernandez, or my nieces, their last names is Mireles, my son's girlfriend will be here shortly, her last name is Gonzales. My son's room mate and his high school best friend, both young black men, will be by here later. And my daughter's best friend, is black, thought to tell you the truth, its not something I think about much. I think way more about how dangerous she is - for my younger daughter to pitch against. I must have done a good job of passing down my racist bigotry.




Are you perfect in every way!!!!!!
User avatar
Fasterpitch
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:07 pm

by Fasterpitch » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:09 am

DonnieS wrote:>> Takes one to know one, you all sound like some bigoted idiots to me. <<

You are right about that, I am bigoted ... against criminals and the idiots that enable them and the retards that defend them ( I dont mean lawyers, they are in their own class). If you are talking about racist bigotry, let me ask my granddaughter, her last name is Fernandez, or my nieces, their last names is Mireles, my son's girlfriend will be here shortly, her last name is Gonzales. My son's room mate and his high school best friend, both young black men, will be by here later. And my daughter's best friend, is black, thought to tell you the truth, its not something I think about much. I think way more about how dangerous she is - for my younger daughter to pitch against. I must have done a good job of passing down my racist bigotry.



You are perfect in every way ! ! !
User avatar
Fasterpitch
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:07 pm

by DonnieS » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:13 am

>> The statement was a generalized statement <<

It doesnt apply to anyone, because I dislike everyone, some more than others. And I really dislike you.
User avatar
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:27 pm

by Sam » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:15 am

FPF1234 wrote:
...so if we look at the situation and decide that the police didn't plant evidence to convict a black man....we are racists.


No, not at all, but too look at that particular situation and not at least admit that the police made numerous mistakes which is the only dam reason he got off is a bit odd. It had nothing to do with the jury, and to suggest the black folks would not send another black man to jail it is done every day in Atlanta, Oakland, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angles..etc. So when you make statements that insinuate that this is the case that is how they are interpreted at least by me any how. Statements also that somehow King was resisting arrest are also out there and lend to that assumption as well. Don't know where you are or what your reality is, but I work in the inner city here in Atlanta with youths and I can tell you that the reality here is much different than the reality in Orange County. So your unwillingness to even fathom that this stuff goes on strikes a nerve with me because I know that it does, and I know that innocent people, both black and white but especially minorities in this country get rail roaded at times by a justice system and a law enforcement process that is bias. Do these folks have a tough job, oh hell yeah, we ask them to nearly do the impossible, but the bottom line is, you can not lump everyone into the same mold, when you do innocent people surfer the wrath that was earned by others who actually deserve it.

You are right about that, I am bigoted ... against criminals and the idiots that enable them and the retards that defend them ( I don't mean lawyers, they are in their own class). If you are talking about racist bigotry, let me ask my granddaughter, her last name is Fernandez, or my nieces, their last names is Mireles, my son's girlfriend will be here shortly, her last name is Gonzales. My son's room mate and his high school best friend, both young black men, will be by here later. And my daughter's best friend, is black, thought to tell you the truth, its not something I think about much. I think way more about how dangerous she is - for my younger daughter to pitch against. I must have done a good job of passing down my racist bigotry.


Oh no, not the my best friend is a minority defense. Look I have no idea what you are trying to say, I think it is nice you have so much diversity in your family, good for you. The statement was a generalized statement made to anyone who felt like they had made a comment in which it applied.


I believe there are much more guilty people running around our streets than there are innocent people in prison. There is a system that protects the rights of the accused much more than the rights of the victim. In Falcione's case, the victim gets lambasted and torn apart by the defense attorney....all the while the perpetrator is not subjected to the same treatment.

OBTW: At what point in the Rodney King tape do YOU see that angel dusted fleeing criminal is actually complying with the officers' demands? Is there a part where he actually is prone on the ground with his hands interlocked behind his head? Or is he constantly attempting to get up to face his attackers? You would have.....what?.....allowed him to get up so that he could possibly access a weapon?....so he could attempt to escape? How big is Rodney King.....6'3"...about 210 lbs.???? Would you prefer that they let him get up so that they could shoot him?? This guy hit the jackpot and then pissed his money away.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
User avatar
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Norco, California

by artomatic » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:25 am

Sam wrote:This guy hit the jackpot and then pissed his money away.


kind of like these guys:
Image
Image
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
User avatar
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:41 pm
Location: Nearest Ogggi's

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions