Where can i purchase case/s of 12" Dream Seams for best possible price? I found them for $55 a case but lookin to see if theres a better price...Help! Thanks Or whats a good alternative ball as far as feel, weight and durability?
try baseballsavings.com I got 11inch Dream Seams for $49.95 Look out for there Specials. (coupons) you can get 10% off and even free shipping & handling.(normally $6.95, which is stiil good!) p.s. They have a lot more cool stuff and great prices. thank you. God bless
just an update on my quest to find lower priced 12" dream seams, the best i found out there was at www.sportsadvantage.com they have them for $48.95 a case, shipping is where they get you, 1st case shipping is $8.00, and $2.50 each case after that. Just a quick thanks to all who helped me out, and hopefully I help someone out in return.