Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Romo and the Cowboys

by Battle » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:26 am

DonnieS wrote:
Battle wrote:
outofnowhere wrote:might as will just skip the next two weeks and have denver play ne for afc champinship. not sure hoo gonna come out of da nfc but aint gona be sf or atlanta.
why aint jj going to can garritt? stupid is as stpid does. thats what forrestes momma told him.

LOL...When they were announcing all the coaches that were fired yesterday mourning, I sat there waiting for JG's name but it never came. Dang it!

For that to happen, JJ would have to admit he made a mistake - and his ego is more important to him than anything. He proved that back with Jimmy Johnson.

As I remember JJ's comment, "With the team I put together, any of 50 different coaches could win multiple super bowls like Johnson did." We all know how that worked out for JJ.

Norv Turner is free now. Surely JJ would consider him.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by DonnieS » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:49 am

Battle wrote:
DonnieS wrote:
Battle wrote:
outofnowhere wrote:might as will just skip the next two weeks and have denver play ne for afc champinship. not sure hoo gonna come out of da nfc but aint gona be sf or atlanta.
why aint jj going to can garritt? stupid is as stpid does. thats what forrestes momma told him.

LOL...When they were announcing all the coaches that were fired yesterday mourning, I sat there waiting for JG's name but it never came. Dang it!

For that to happen, JJ would have to admit he made a mistake - and his ego is more important to him than anything. He proved that back with Jimmy Johnson.

As I remember JJ's comment, "With the team I put together, any of 50 different coaches could win multiple super bowls like Johnson did." We all know how that worked out for JJ.

I hope not - he is the king of the 5 and out pass play when we are 3rd down and 12.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:57 am

DonnieS wrote:
Battle wrote:
DonnieS wrote:
Battle wrote:

I hope not - he is the king of the 5 and out pass play when we are 3rd down and 12.

...versus JG's long pass play on 3rd a 1 and then again on 4th and 1. Les Miles and JG should get together because they would get along great after watching that last minutes LSU debacle last night.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by jbat13 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:52 am

More heads on the chopping block:

Rob Ryan confirms he's fired. "I'll be out of work for like 5 minutes," he said. :mrgreen:
jbat13

by DonnieS » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:43 pm

Battle wrote:...versus JG's long pass play on 3rd a 1 and then again on 4th and 1. Les Miles and JG should get together because they would get along great after watching that last minutes LSU debacle last night.

You're right - Turner did things that could be called illogical based on the players we had then - JG is just stupid.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Battle » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Garrett sucks...Romo sucks...Solution-- they fire the DC who played with a skeleton crew half the season...Then they hire a USC puke...Now they are talking to this "nut" job...Lord have mercy on us all! :evil:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ston-nutt/
Battle

by yes dear » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:17 am

Must be one of Jerry's cronies from Arkansas. Turning into the good ole boy club. No one with any self respect will work for that dumba..
yes dear

by jbat13 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:31 am

Jason Garrett will have less responsibility in 2013. Team owner Jerry Jones made it official that Garrett will no longer be calling plays. :lol: :lol: :lol:
jbat13

by slaphitter » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:05 pm

jbat13 wrote:Jason Garrett will have less responsibility in 2013. Team owner Jerry Jones made it official that Garrett will no longer be calling plays. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cowboys need alot more than that. How about an offense line and some defensive backs.
slaphitter

PreviousNext

Return to TX