Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Impact Gold

by MaryAnn Summers » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:29 am

three hour tour wrote:Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip.........

huhhhhhhh!

That started from this tropic port aboard this tiny ship. Your so silly Gilligan :oops:
MaryAnn Summers

by NumeroUno » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:12 am

MaryAnn Summers wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:
MaryAnn Summers wrote:
frito_burrito wrote:now es getting like de good old days. welcomes back to de doittoit.

You mean the not so good ol' days? That person is a lunatic.

Whats the latest on "The IG"? Seems like they have lost a litlle luster. Wheres my little buddy JL been? I wonder if anybody ever called him? I heard through the grapevine that he is good friends with the guy that owns Heybucket and was going to get that guy to give him names of all you people. I am not worried as my real name is MaryAnn.

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip.........

My good friend JL, really, I have never met him in my life.Funny, I heard he said ya'll talk about every other week and have even been gambling together?) We got in the RM showcase so I have talked to JL a couple times. When all this started I asked JL if he wanted me to delete some of the trash and he told me no. Never once did he ask to find out who anyone is.Funny, I heard he said you called him, because ya'll are such good friends, and asked him if he wanted to know who some of these people are??) Beside that I have no clue who anyone is and even if I did I am not allowed to ever give up that info.That is exactly what I heard that the person JL was talking to told him??)

Looks like Mary Ann Sumers get the HB BS award
LOOKS TO ME LIKE JL GETS THE HB BS SHIT AWARD, NOT ME.
no more lies.jpg

I AM GOING TO GET A HOLD OF MY FRIEND, WHO HAS A FRIEND ANDDTHAT HIS FRIEND IS THE ONE THAT JL WAS TALKING TO AND LET YOU KNOW.

It just amazes me how you people can come on here and hide behind your key board and bash people that you see all year round.I AGREE WITH YOU THERE 100% JOHN, BUT IS IT CONSIDERED BASHING IF IT IS TRUE? JL TRUELY THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE GOING TO CALL HIM BACK WHEN HE WAS PUTTING HIS NUMBER ON THERE TO DISCUSS THINGS. I would bet money if your kids did this kind of stuff you would be the first person right up in their grill

I heard from a friend who has a friend who heard from a friend, are you kidding me.

Gambling together :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hang my hat in California
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by frito_burrito » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:31 am

NumeroUno wrote:
I heard from a friend who has a friend who heard from a friend, are you kidding me.

i es know de same peoples an de es say dat de es know eberyting. so i es jus listen to dem. maryann es su wit de SI. cuz mi peoples say dat chu es
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by thecloser02 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 am

Frito the reason very few people respond to you is because you are obnoxious and no one here likes you. Do us all a favor and jump back over the fence and swim your stupid ass home

Hey MaryAnn Summers by your avatar I can tell you are just looking for attention that you don't get in the real world. Quit making up stories so people will talk to you. Take your fat 200 pound dimply ass and go find some love in Texas. I am sure Texas has plenty of drunks blind cowboys that would put a close pin on their nose and take you down town for a tube steak shuffle.
thecloser02

by frito_burrito » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:42 pm

thecloser02 wrote:Frito the reason very few people respond to you is because you are obnoxious and no one here likes you. Do us all a favor and jump back over the fence and swim your stupid ass home

Hey MaryAnn Summers by your avatar I can tell you are just looking for attention that you don't get in the real world. Quit making up stories so people will talk to you. Take your fat 200 pound dimply ass and go find some love in Texas. I am sure Texas has plenty of drunks blind cowboys that would put a close pin on their nose and take you down town for a tube steak shuffle.

oh my de closer2 es a lil rascist to de mesican peoples. i no es know bout de tube steak shuffle, but chu marido sho like to spoon wit de lawnman.
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MaryAnn Summers » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:17 pm

NumeroUno wrote:I heard from a friend who has a friend who heard from a friend, are you kidding me. You are starting to look like an idiot so I am done here

Gambling together :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hang my hat in California

I am not an idiot as JL can attest or disagree with what I have said. Maybe for the first time in Heybucket history I can get my friend of a friend of a friend to back me up on this one honey. I do know that the guy that proposes these accusactions (??) has the juevos to come on here and confirm it. He does not hide behind a keyboard and niether do I.. ?? OK, maybe I do, but it is not for the same reasons 100's of others do.

:)
MaryAnn Summers

by MaryAnn Summers » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm

thecloser02 wrote:Hey MaryAnn Summers by your avatar I can tell you are just looking for attention that you don't get in the real world. Quit making up stories so people will talk to you. Take your fat 200 pound dimply ass and go find some love in Texas. I am sure Texas has plenty of drunks blind cowboys that would put a close pin on their nose and take you down town for a tube steak shuffle.

Do you feel better closer? I do not need attention, but I have to admit the avatar is nice, as many others are. The stories are not made up and I could give a rats a$$ if people talk to me or not. If, I had a fat 200 pound dimply ass I could still find love, if that is what I was looking for, but it's snot. As for tube steak, I like mine medium mexican rare. Wouldn't take a drunk to figure that out, I would just tell them that when were out to eat. Comprende?

Now what does this have to do with softball?
MaryAnn Summers

by MaryAnn Summers » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:29 pm

frito_burrito wrote: maryann es su wit de SI. cuz mi peoples say dat chu es

IDK, ask Jessie :o
MaryAnn Summers

by MaryAnn Summers » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:31 pm

MaryAnn Summers wrote:
three hour tour wrote:Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip.........

huhhhhhhh!

That started from this tropic port aboard this tiny ship. Your so silly Gilligan :oops:

The mate was a mighty sailing man, skipper brave a sure....
MaryAnn Summers

by frito_burrito » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:53 pm

MaryAnn Summers wrote:
frito_burrito wrote: maryann es su wit de SI. cuz mi peoples say dat chu es

IDK, ask Jessie :o

dat es purty good. chu maybe es one o de jesses girls.
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to TX