Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Impact Gold

by just4fun » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Looks like Donnie is drinking that koolaid.
just4fun

by doittoit » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:21 am

i dont want no koolaid, i want money for my kid to play for ig. btw - she is only 4 years old, but she is throwing 63 and can bench press 165.

let me know when i can bring her out for a look. she has not verballed anywhere so i know she is probly off the radar for now. but when she does commit, i will be sure to let you know.

it is good to be back. see if i can get any of the other oldy but goodies to come out of the closet.
doittoit

by frito_burrito » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:07 am

now es getting like de good old days. welcomes back to de doittoit.
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by slaphitter » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 am

bigbaddude wrote:
just4fun wrote:Looks like Donnie is drinking that koolaid.

As he stated above, JL offered it to him but because his dd needed down time, they were not able to do it. Another example of IG going out and getting the committed girls so they can be one of the best teams around. Good philosophy, but own up to it, that's all I say.

We had a little taste of that koolaid.

Is that true?

First, IG is slammed for "stealing", which you cannot steal them they come because they feel it is their best chance to get recognized, uncomitted girls and gets them scholarships. Now they are slammed because they get comitted girls to have a great team. Do you really believe all this bull that you are putting out??

I think most of you want to slam the top dog because you are jealous. Maybe your dd for 1 reason or the other did not get on the IG team or your dd's team has lost to IG or you just don't like a successful organization that make yours look bad.

You can talk about drinking koolaid or some other bull that makes no sense at all or Just get a life and put more of that energy into getting your dd in a position to get noticed by colleges and quit slamming organizations that do. Whether it be IG, Aces, SI or others.
slaphitter

by frito_burrito » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:53 am

de airborne es de crazy coonasses. es a good ting de airborne es no dumbasses though. good move takin dat last post down. i es jus wish dat i had copied it first.
congrats to su dd on her commit to lsu to.
THIS ES FRITO BURRITO AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
frito_burrito
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Phantomz08 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:51 am

frito_burrito wrote:de airborne es de crazy coonasses. es a good ting de airborne es no dumbasses though. good move takin dat last post down. i es jus wish dat i had copied it first.
congrats to su dd on her commit to lsu to.

What last post?
If it ain't broke, why fix it??
Phantomz08
Premium Member
Premium Member

by MaryAnn Summers » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:39 pm

frito_burrito wrote:now es getting like de good old days. welcomes back to de doittoit.

You mean the not so good ol' days? That person is a lunatic.

Whats the latest on "The IG"? Seems like they have lost a litlle luster. Wheres my little buddy JL been? I wonder if anybody ever called him? I heard through the grapevine that he is good friends with the guy that owns Heybucket and was going to get that guy to give him names of all you people. I am not worried as my real name is MaryAnn.

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip.........
MaryAnn Summers

by NumeroUno » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:36 pm

MaryAnn Summers wrote:
frito_burrito wrote:now es getting like de good old days. welcomes back to de doittoit.

Whats the latest on "The IG"? Seems like they have lost a litlle luster. Wheres my little buddy JL been? I wonder if anybody ever called him? I heard through the grapevine that he is good friends with the guy that owns Heybucket and was going to get that guy to give him names of all you people. I am not worried as my real name is MaryAnn.

My good friend JL, really, I have never met him in my life. We got in the RM showcase so I have talked to JL a couple times. When all this started I asked JL if he wanted me to delete some of the trash and he told me no. Never once did he ask to find out who anyone is. Beside that I have no clue who anyone is and even if I did I am not allowed to ever give up that info.

Looks like Mary Ann Sumers get the HB BS award
no more lies.jpg
no more lies.jpg (50.71 KiB) Viewed 3733 times

It just amazes me how you people can come on here and hide behind your key board and bash people that you see all year round. I would bet money if your kids did this kind of stuff you would be the first person right up in their grill
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by three hour tour » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:42 pm

huhhhhhhh!
three hour tour

by MaryAnn Summers » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:22 am

NumeroUno wrote:
MaryAnn Summers wrote:

My good friend JL, really, I have never met him in my life.Funny, I heard he said ya'll talk about every other week and have even been gambling together?) We got in the RM showcase so I have talked to JL a couple times. When all this started I asked JL if he wanted me to delete some of the trash and he told me no. Never once did he ask to find out who anyone is.Funny, I heard he said you called him, because ya'll are such good friends, and asked him if he wanted to know who some of these people are??) Beside that I have no clue who anyone is and even if I did I am not allowed to ever give up that info.That is exactly what I heard that the person JL was talking to told him??)

Looks like Mary Ann Sumers get the HB BS award
LOOKS TO ME LIKE JL GETS THE HB BS SHIT AWARD, NOT ME.
no more lies.jpg
no more lies.jpg (8.42 KiB) Viewed 3694 times

I AM GOING TO GET A HOLD OF MY FRIEND, WHO HAS A FRIEND ANDDTHAT HIS FRIEND IS THE ONE THAT JL WAS TALKING TO AND LET YOU KNOW.

It just amazes me how you people can come on here and hide behind your key board and bash people that you see all year round.I AGREE WITH YOU THERE 100% JOHN, BUT IS IT CONSIDERED BASHING IF IT IS TRUE? JL TRUELY THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE GOING TO CALL HIM BACK WHEN HE WAS PUTTING HIS NUMBER ON THERE TO DISCUSS THINGS. I would bet money if your kids did this kind of stuff you would be the first person right up in their grill
MaryAnn Summers

PreviousNext

Return to TX