Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

OC DYNASTY(HALLOFEST TOURNEY10/25-26)PLAY FOR FREE A RIP OFF

by Nzane » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Well, the one thing I know for SURE is, they have plenty of money. They host, what, 50 weeks a year??? They are ALWAYS hosting friendlies or Tourneys, so, THEY HAVE the money. Maybe its just me, but the list of excuses keeps growing. "The checks in the mail", the, "you have to wait 30 days", and, my personal favorite, "I sent the check to the wrong address". With all this here, trust me, you'll get the money that is owed to your team, no doubt. And, you didn't drag OC Dynasty's name "through the mud". They have done a great job doing that all by themselves.
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by Trust Me Too » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Trust me too!! ;)
Trust Me Too

by txsoftballfan » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:21 pm

softballmom74 wrote:FYI: Posted on the other site.......

Re: Boycott OC Dynasty Tournaments and Friendlies
I Can't beleive you would post such a lie!!!!!!!!Coach you were told you would have your money within 30 days and you will with no problem.We the OC Dynasty Organization don't need YOUR money!! We are well funded. In Case you don't know are coaches and players in our organization raise money and give back to our community last year we paid for 120 kids to play for free in our recreation league.We also give clinics to our local girls in rec ball.This year our goal is to sponser 150 girls @ $120 a kid.What do you do?????????? We ( OC Dynasty ) Are a great organization. We are great to our community and we are a very competative organization so we would really appreciate you not throwing our name thru the mud Especially when it comes to less fortunate kids!!!!!!!!!!!If Ther is a Problem Please contact me (Jay Parra ) One of the heads of the organization.(714)394-4612

Jay, you should run for some political office! Not only are you championing causes of the needy, but you also have mastered the art of mis-direction. No one is questioning the OC Dynasty and what they do for the community. I will stand here and now to applaud that.

However, the issue is communication of how the monies would be returned to the winning team and when...issues which WERE NOT explained in any handout or posting on the internet (at least up to and including this forementioned tournament). No team is a profit center and the money is always needed for something. The correct proceedure should be that the prize money for winning the tournament (or any tournament) should be immediately given out following the event. There is absolutely no reason why it couldn't be done. All team fees are collected well in advance. Aren't the umpires paid in cash daily for their games? Why not the winning squad, and for your protection, have them sign a voucher indicating payment received. Done deal... it's simple!

When someone representing your organization makes a statement they will be doing something and doesn't fulfill that commitment, doesn't that reflect upon the whole organization? Perhaps the analogy might be, "we stole these lollypops from the store", but hey, we gave them to all these kids over here...aren't we good really? Finally, you say "you don't need the money"...Fine...pay up and shut up.
txsoftballfan

by Nzane » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:27 pm

Well said. Why wouldn't they just give the money on the spot? Then, they wouldn't send the check to the "wrong address". :D :oops: :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

They probably spent the money on the nice bracketts(hand written), and the awesome awards(cheap plaque). Well, at least they have a nice ceremony for the winners(heres your plaque, now go home, we need to count the money).
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by renegade » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:24 pm

Day #3. I live deep in the back country of san diego, about 1 mile east of the I-15, still nothing, but I got my bills in the mail. :geek: :geek: :geek:
renegade
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Nzane » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:38 pm

BS BS BS BS BS BS
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by NumeroUno » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:56 pm

renegade I want you to get paid as much as you do. I have received a few ugly emails over this. As soon as you get paid I am sending this post to the corn field. :)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by meximilt88 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:26 pm

Are you getting the e-mails from people in that organization? Cause that amazes me that they can find time to write to you, but struggle to figure out how to send the check to the correct address!
meximilt88

by renegade » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:06 pm

I got a call from OC Dynasty on Friday, they gave me their word that the refund was overnighted and I would receive it no later then Sat. 10:00 am. Nothing was sent, I want this post to stop as well.
renegade
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:28 pm

That is Amazing, I'll cross my fingers for Monday.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

PreviousNext

Return to CA