Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

OC DYNASTY(HALLOFEST TOURNEY10/25-26)PLAY FOR FREE A RIP OFF

by Demonboy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:13 am

Nzane wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:For a guy that wasn't going to say anything, nzane sure has said a lot

Yea, but, I haven't said anything of substance. I just find this whole thing funny.

You forgot to lace your posts with "LOL" every other word.
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by mnyeck » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:27 am

NumeroUno wrote:It won't be funny when Johnnie Cockran is knocking on your door.
:lol:

Funny- no. Scary - Yes. -since he died three years ago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnnie_Cochran
mnyeck

by Sftbll4ever » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:08 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Hey Arto thanks for the picture. I never can remember that number, it just doesn't stick with me for some reason :roll:

Too much JD!!! :shock:
Sftbll4ever

by artomatic » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Don't forget you have to dial the area code now in socal. :roll:
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by renegade » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:44 pm

Day: 1 and counting :|
renegade
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Nzane » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:04 am

I would imagine it takes 3 days to get from Fulleron to San Diego. And, IF he sent it, it was sent today, NOT LOST IN THE MAIL. So, expect it Saturday or Monday......
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by NumeroUno » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:45 am

It is being delivered by Pony Express..

pony express.jpg
pony express.jpg (3.08 KiB) Viewed 4855 times
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by softballmom74 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:36 am

FYI: Posted on the other site.......

Re: Boycott OC Dynasty Tournaments and Friendlies
I Can't beleive you would post such a lie!!!!!!!!Coach you were told you would have your money within 30 days and you will with no problem.We the OC Dynasty Organization don't need YOUR money!! We are well funded. In Case you don't know are coaches and players in our organization raise money and give back to our community last year we paid for 120 kids to play for free in our recreation league.We also give clinics to our local girls in rec ball.This year our goal is to sponser 150 girls @ $120 a kid.What do you do?????????? We ( OC Dynasty ) Are a great organization. We are great to our community and we are a very competative organization so we would really appreciate you not throwing our name thru the mud Especially when it comes to less fortunate kids!!!!!!!!!!!If Ther is a Problem Please contact me (Jay Parra ) One of the heads of the organization.(714)394-4612

Back Reply to this Message BackReport Abuse Display Mode: Flat | Threaded
Nickname: pqcoach
Posted: 11/20/2008 10:40pm
Views: 129
Replies: 0 Re: Boycott OC Dynasty Tournaments and Friendlies
Look, I did not set out to "bash" OC Dynasty. Unfortunately I told my girls that if we won the tournament we would have a pizza party. Had I not said anything to my girls it probably wouldn't have been a big deal, but I did. The only reason a copy of the tournament we participated in was even posted was to show everyone that it said right there in black in white that the winner of each division would have their entry fee returned. I E-Mailed Angelo the Saturday after the tournament and he said he would sent the check out on Monday. Four days later I E-Mailed Angelo and he said he would send it out on Friday Nov. 7th It is now the 20th of November...I have emailed him several times with no response. Finally I resorted to posting on this site to get his attention. Finally on Nov 19th Angelo told me that he sent the check but he sent it to the wrong address and it was returned to him. Angelo NEVER said that the refund would take 30 days nor did it say so in the contract. I have not posted one thing on this site that has been untruthful. Everything I have accused Angelo of is right there for everyone to see. If I ever get my check and it clears I will be happy to post that I received it. Perhaps you should put in your contract that the refund will be sent out within 30 days to avoid further confusion. As for all your charity work all I can say to that is "great job", we all could give a little back. For some teams though, funds are limited, so for those of you who can give back my hat is off to you.
softballmom74
Premium Member
Premium Member

by thetruth » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:10 pm

I too tip my hat to OC Dynasty for helping out the youth of American. :evil:
Now pay your bills you rat bastards and quit lying, you still owe people from last year. 30 days my arse you charged 500 clams a team for that tourney, bring cash and pay them when they win, the kids would love that. 30 days what are you trying to do make a nickel of interest. :D
Keep up the great work helping out the rec kids. :evil:
Last edited by thetruth on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thetruth

by ZupCoach » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:20 pm

Perception equals Reality. It's not complicated. The Perception is, and rightfully so, that the excuses meant that the girls are not going to get their tournament fee refunded. The Reality is that there is no check. No need for excuses. Reality is a cleared check followed by me asking for all these posts to be removed.
ZupCoach

PreviousNext

Return to CA