Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

OC DYNASTY(HALLOFEST TOURNEY10/25-26)PLAY FOR FREE A RIP OFF

by STR8CALLER » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:50 pm

I REALLY DID'NT WANT TO HAVE TO POST OUR TEAMS DISPLEASURE WITH PLAYING IN THE OC DYNASTY HALLOW FEST TOURNAMENT RUN BY ANGELO BELTRAN.IT WAS ADVERTISED IF YOU WIN THE TOURNAMENT YOU GET YOUR ENTRY FEE BACK.OUR TEAM WON THE TOURNAMENT IN THE 14U DIVISION.AFTER THE GAME WE TOLD THE GIRLS THAT WE WOULD HAVE A PIZZA PARTY WITH THE REFUND.THE GIRLS ARE ASKING US WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE OUR PIZZA PARTY.WE HAVE CONTACTED ANGELO BELTRAN ON MORE THAN THREE OCCASIONS.HE HAS TOLD US ALL THREE TIMES THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.I MAILED IT FRIDAY,I MAILED IT MONDAY OR ITS IN THE MAIL.WELL ITS THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER AND STILL NO CHECK.HAS ANYBODY ELSE RUN INTO THIS SAME SITUATION WITH ANGELO BELTRAN?WHAT WOULD ANYBODY OUT THERE RECOMMEND WE DO?SHOULD WE TAKE HIM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT?ANY ADVISE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
STR8CALLER

by sftball11 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Wow what a bummer to hear somone would actually do something like this! these girls showed up played hard and did there part and this is what they got in return? what kind of example is this guy setting? from what i hear he didn't even go over to congratulate the girls or the coaches on their win and this guy wants to host tournaments what a disgrace.
sftball11

by renegade » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Angelo is still posting the same thing, if you enter his tournament and win your age group he returns the entry fee.
He currently has a Turkey Tournament and a Toys for Tots Tournament posted. He posted, winner plays for free, stop the lies Angelo.
I have my original entry form and it reads: OC Dynasty Halloween Tournament- WINNER PLAYS FOR FREE
The winner in each age division will have their entry fee refunded. Thats the way he posted for that tournament.
renegade
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Nzane » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:58 pm

Str8caller, I'm gonna send you a PM......
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by renegade » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:33 pm

It still on eteamz
renegade
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:59 am

I don't like when people put names on here, but I have heard from others that this same thing happened to them. Someone needs to step up and give us the other side to the story or send the money where money is due.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by thetruth » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:03 am

Post ANGELO BELTRAN from OC Dynasty info on here, web site, phone number, and email address. Their is nothing worse than a crook. Beltran lets here your side of the story!
thetruth

by Nzane » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:16 am

Str8caller, I sent you my phone number. Give me a call today if you can.........

Thayne Zito
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by NumeroUno » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:26 am

Oh no, now you got Zito going. He has been so quite for a long time. I bet he has some good info...
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Nzane » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:29 am

NumeroUno wrote:Oh no, now you got Zito going. He has been so quite for a long time. I bet he has some good info...

You know I love you man!!! :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? :lol:
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

Next

Return to CA