1-Yes
42%
2-No
35%
3-Don't care
24%

Total votes : 55

by addiction » Thu May 29, 2008 9:19 pm

playball wrote:StayMotivated.....errr Sftballdad10U, quit while yur ahead! Addiction and I are light years apart (no offense to Addiction). Just need to point out the oddness factor of you continually bragging about that team over and over and over again; just admit it. I mean you pretend to be on Crunch a younger team, so that puts you in the Chino area, right? Yet you take your wife on Mothers Day to Cerritos for dinner? ;) C'mon man, where did you take her, Hof's Hut or Northwoods? With the beach and LA nearby this is where you go. End the bull, pretending is one thing but to boast about your org. and team is nausiating to say the least! :shock:

it is getting ridiculous :x
addiction

by StayMotivated » Fri May 30, 2008 8:04 am

[img]

[/img]
StayMotivated

by StayMotivated » Fri May 30, 2008 8:09 am

What's wrong with fake snow in May? For field jockey....errrrrr....addiction North Woods Inn should be a classy place to take your significant other next time your down from Fresneck! I didn't know people from Fresneck were such experts on So Cal 10U softball down to numbers of players and scores of games when players come into the game.
StayMotivated

by StayMotivated » Fri May 30, 2008 8:14 am

Classy place!
Attachments
Northwoods.jpg
Northwoods.jpg (62.67 KiB) Viewed 5361 times
StayMotivated

by NumeroUno » Fri May 30, 2008 8:19 am

The food there is pretty good not sure about a classy place you are allowed to throw your peanut shells on the floor.
peanuts.jpg
peanuts.jpg (5.04 KiB) Viewed 5378 times
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by playball » Fri May 30, 2008 8:28 am

Mmmmmmm, the cheesy bread where the butter is dripping off. The salad with mayo in it, then the steak to top it off. Gettin hungry, who wants to meet there for lunch? :)
playball

by NumeroUno » Fri May 30, 2008 9:02 am

That does sound good but you might want to bring you cardiologist with you :lol:
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by StayMotivated » Fri May 30, 2008 9:10 am

I think sftballdad10u may want to meet you there.

I can see where fake snow and peanuts on the floor is an upgrade from the fresh COW MANURE in Chino and Fresneck for field jockey/addiction.
StayMotivated

by playball » Fri May 30, 2008 9:44 am

I'm concerned for sftballdad10u, he's gone MIA, profile is dead. Doubt he could make it for lunch. Please come back!
playball

by field jockey » Fri May 30, 2008 10:03 am

StayMotivated and all of your other 10+ screen names,

all of this mud slinging over ones personal opinion? Did I miss something? Is this really a childrens message board? First, talking trash about the area a person is from is real original, maybe you are from Perfect town, the most desirable place in the USA? I am from the Fresno area and I am not ashamed, I actually reside in Clovis, and proud of it. I dont understand why you have confused me with addiction, this is my only screen name and I will keep it that way, unlike yourself, I dont need to hide or talk to myself for entertainment or to self promote. I never have claimed to be an expert on 10u softball, I am sure most will agree that when one is watching a game or games, one will remember certain plays and events during a game, certain players, including numbers of some of the players and eventually the final score, its not too hard if you actually pay attention to what is going on, maybe you are different because of your lack of brain developement? Sorry if my opinion about the Fresno Force touney and certain players hurt your feelings for whatever reason, I was just adding my 2 cents to the topic, I didnt expect a shit storm to occur because of it
field jockey

PreviousNext

Return to CA