Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Fresno Force Tourney Pick Em. 12U

by pitchslap » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:15 pm

qwikvr6 wrote:Based on my observations:

#1 Mizuno Pride by 1 run in the championship.
#2 Anderson Heat
#3 Nemesis Elite
#4 Renegades
#5 Grapettes
#6 Jynx

I wear XXL! ;)

You're going to have to add a few X's just so that it'll fit over your head.
pitchslap

by NumeroUno » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:34 pm

sorry qwikvr6 but that is funny :lol:
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by heybucket » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:32 pm

anonlooker wrote:
heybucket wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:Are these supposed to be in the order you think they will finish or???
I noticed one posted alphabetically

In the order you think they will finish :?

So then how will the points work?
If you pick the correct first place team you get 10 points? If that team finishes second you get zero?
Team you pick second wins first, you get zero?
etc.

Need to know ASAP with deadline tomorrow, and I would obviously change my entry because I submitted it alphabetically.

And need a clarification on the Top 8 vs. Top 6, as in if we're going with Top 8, how will the last two be determined? (those that don't make quarters?)

Thanks!

1st question is correct thank you. Only 5th and 6th place will be ok if they are not in order but 1 through 4 must be in order to earn the points.

2nd question only top 6 now thanks

Good luck to everyone 8-)
Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them
heybucket

by heybucket » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Ok these are my picks

1-Grapettes
2-SJ Sting
3-Roseville Heat
4-Fresno Force
5-Cal Breeze
6-Bfield Babes

Total runs 7

Deal with it. :?
Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them
heybucket

by softballguy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:28 pm

So Cal Jynx and Power Surge are 96 teams, do you really think they can hang. NO WAY!!! If so, I must have seen their worst games..Good Luck
softballguy

by ice_67 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:35 am

[quote="softballguy"]So Cal Jynx and Power Surge are 96 teams, do you really think they can hang. NO WAY!!!

;)

It will be fun trying! Right Jynx??
"[b] Let no player say, if only i had tried harder"
ice_67

by qwikvr6 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:16 pm

They should change the name next year to Fresno Farce. The officiating was horrible. The parking and entrance fees were ridiculous, and I could go on and on about the way some people were treated at the gates on Sunday because of the color of their skin. I guess that normal in Clovis, CA. I'll just say I'm glad to be home. It drives me nuts when I have to drive hundreds of miles to play against teams from our area. By the way I was wrong about my predictions, I hate eating crow but it's true. The girls did not eat their Wheaties Sunday Morning. :oops:
qwikvr6

by starbound » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:03 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
qwikvr6 wrote:They should change the name next year to Fresno Farce. The officiating was horrible. The parking and entrance fees were ridiculous, and I could go on and on about the way some people were treated at the gates on Sunday because of the color of their skin. I guess that normal in Clovis, CA. I'll just say I'm glad to be home. It drives me nuts when I have to drive hundreds of miles to play against teams from our area. By the way I was wrong about my predictions, I hate eating crow but it's true. The girls did not eat their Wheaties Sunday Morning. :oops:

Everyone always bitches about the blues, 5 bucks to park big deal, get used to traveling long distances to play the same teams (ever been to ASA Nationals?) But that comment, you've got to be kidding.

The 5 bucks were for the high sports maybe you need a better job, I saw them giving people a hard time trying to get ice chests in that were as white as the bottom side of my sac. They probably had to many 40's in there. If they say no chest and you don't like it don't go. The umps sucks everywhere you go get over it. I hope your kid doesn't whine as much as you.

It was a great tourney thanks
starbound

by Nzane » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Wow!! Deal with it!! Fresno Force puts on a great Tourney!! By the way, I didnt get my cooler in either. Oh well..........still love the Tourney!!
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by Nzane » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Spazsdad wrote:That's because I sent them your picture with a heads up.

Damn you!!!!! LOL!!
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

PreviousNext

Return to CA