Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

10U So Cal members needed.

by sftballdad10U » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:19 am

Went and watched the friendly's this weekend put on by Double Play, they looked to be very fair to us. The fields were very nice and the snack bar was very good as well. It looked like it was only 3 teams DP, bomb squad & teamsmith they must have had someone else pull out. We watched teamsmith play the first 2 games as they won both , looked like all 3 teams have improved since we saw them a few months ago. JMO looked like no overlooking on the officiating side.....
sftballdad10U

by NumeroUno » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:00 am

Did you guys post all the results from this friendly on our scoreboard? You don't want me to call all of your mothers do you? :D
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by BombSquad97 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:29 am

We were out there yesterday. Double Play ran a nice little friendly. I guess the Heaters pulled out late, so it was just the three of us (with Team Smith Blue). There was only one umpire, so illegal pitches are hard to call, however, I didn't see any illegal pitches anyway, so it was never an issue.

This is the third time we played DP. They seem like a good group to me. Of course, as a general rule, it's more fun to bag on people on here.

For what it's worth...
TS Blue beat us pretty good in the first game (don't know the score).
I think TS Blue beat DP, but don't know the score.
We beat Double Play in our second game, 4-3.
BombSquad97

by Hedgehog » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:51 pm

DP friendly went well.
Heaters pulled out late friday night due to injured players- only 7 available. Schedule had to be reworked but it worked out ok with teams going the full 6 instead of 1:30 DD.
All teams played well and competed hard. Tight games between DP and TS Blue 7-6 and DP & B Squad 4-3.
DP friendly on May 18th will have a central Cal team.
Hedgehog

Previous

Return to CA