Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Recommend Catcher's Mit

What's on your mind?

by watcher » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:38 pm

DD has 2 Nakona's, She breaks a new one in at practice & At work (wrks for pitching instructor) So it becomes the new gammer when the old gammer needs some love from the Nakona factory. And so the cycle goes.

She will not use any other mitt, I wish I could be in the room when she has that convesation with her College Coach :mrgreen: Maybe she should have told her that on her visit..
watcher
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:10 am

by NumeroUno » Fri May 08, 2009 3:36 pm

A buddy of mine ties his gloves to the net in his batting cage and shoots balls at it.
I crank up my jugs machine to 70 put on the glove and with my right hand I put a ball in the shoot and with my left hand catch the ball or try anyway. I hurts like h*ll but you can break a glove in real fast. My kids new worth glove took about 15-20 minutes to be useable. No oil, no cream just a red hand
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
User avatar
NumeroUno
 
Posts: 8929
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions