Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Pin Trading

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Buy 30 pins $2.00 each you can't go wrong. Get your order in soon the pin companies get swamped this time a year
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
User avatar
NumeroUno
 
Posts: 8929
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

by anonlooker » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Dugout Dad wrote:
Sftbll4ever wrote:
Dugout Dad wrote:Do 16u trade pins at ASA Westerns and Nationals?


Maybe a few. Last year I bought pins for our 16u team for Westerns and they each got 30 and all of them were traded right away because they were nice pins. Others didn't have that many and were still stuck with pins.

I am not buying pins this year for trading. I still have 400 left from last year that they can trade.

Thanks for the info.
What percentage of the teams at westerns had pins?


78.323651% -approximately.
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
User avatar
anonlooker
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm

by Dugout Dad » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:21 pm

anonlooker wrote:
Dugout Dad wrote:
Sftbll4ever wrote:
Dugout Dad wrote:Do 16u trade pins at ASA Westerns and Nationals?


Maybe a few. Last year I bought pins for our 16u team for Westerns and they each got 30 and all of them were traded right away because they were nice pins. Others didn't have that many and were still stuck with pins.

I am not buying pins this year for trading. I still have 400 left from last year that they can trade.

Thanks for the info.
What percentage of the teams at westerns had pins?


78.323651% -approximately.

I wasn't too far off, I was guessing 80.00934%.
Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy.
Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

You can understand capitalism when you realize that Thomas Edison improved the world more than Karl Marx
Me
User avatar
Dugout Dad
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:46 pm

by anonlooker » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Dugout Dad wrote:
anonlooker wrote:
Dugout Dad wrote:
Sftbll4ever wrote:
Dugout Dad wrote:Do 16u trade pins at ASA Westerns and Nationals?


Maybe a few. Last year I bought pins for our 16u team for Westerns and they each got 30 and all of them were traded right away because they were nice pins. Others didn't have that many and were still stuck with pins.

I am not buying pins this year for trading. I still have 400 left from last year that they can trade.

Thanks for the info.
What percentage of the teams at westerns had pins?


78.323651% -approximately.

I wasn't too far off, I was guessing 80.00934%.


Looks like you probably forgot to factor in the variance for odd vs even numbered years. :o :lol:
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
User avatar
anonlooker
 
Posts: 3114
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm

by Dugout Dad » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:41 pm

No, unfortunately, Obama years. Just trying to keep unnecessary costs down for our parents. Maybe I can ask for stimulus monies.
Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy.
Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

You can understand capitalism when you realize that Thomas Edison improved the world more than Karl Marx
Me
User avatar
Dugout Dad
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:46 pm

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions