Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

any reviews on the Miken Rain FP Bat????

What's on your mind?

by Texas19 » Wed May 06, 2009 5:54 am

I watch the Baylor vs A&M game sunday and Baylor uses the new Miken Rain saw some good shots. Sounds good when the ball makes contact and has good pop, but thats also college girls which I would think are a little stronger than the younger girls. We use the RT but would try the Rain JMHO :D
Texas19
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:52 pm

by Under the Radar » Wed May 06, 2009 2:54 pm

I spoke with one of the largest Miken Distributors today Justbats.com & he told me there is not alot of difference in the Halo & the Rain. He said the Rain has more flex in the bat. He also told me that he thinks the best bat on the market is the bat my DD uses now CF3 Black & we should just move up from the 31/21 to 32/22 -10
User avatar
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:40 am

by Fuddrules » Wed May 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Based on what I've seen lately - I'd agree with the CF3 being tough to beat against other new bats.
Fuddrules
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:11 pm

by NumeroUno » Wed May 06, 2009 10:32 pm

The CF3 is a great bat and now they have a CF4, I still think the Phoenix is better than both those bats but you will be happy with any of them. I have a 31 inch 04 used Rocket tech in great condition for sale. $225.00 the only 100 mph bat on the market that is still legal. This is the hottest fastpitch bat ever made. $225 plus shipping that is,pick up no charge:)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
User avatar
NumeroUno
 
Posts: 8929
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

by SSdad » Wed May 06, 2009 10:39 pm

um....don't we have a classified section :o
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
User avatar
SSdad
 
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:15 am

by NumeroUno » Wed May 06, 2009 10:54 pm

SSdad wrote:um....don't we have a classified section :o


yes we do and spazsdad will be yelling at me telling me I am posting in the wrong area again :lol:
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
User avatar
NumeroUno
 
Posts: 8929
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

by crazycoach23 » Thu May 07, 2009 12:03 am

OK, call me stupid, but who is the manufacturer of the CF bat? :oops:
crazycoach23
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:57 pm

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu May 07, 2009 3:52 am

DeMarini ... check the Softball Sales link at the bottom of the page ...
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

by Under the Radar » Thu May 07, 2009 7:23 am

I can not find any info on CF4 Black but it looks like they came out with a 2010 CF3 Gold -10 where did you see CF4 ???
User avatar
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:40 am

by Bigplay33 » Thu May 07, 2009 8:02 am

NumeroUno wrote:The CF3 is a great bat and now they have a CF4, I still think the Phoenix is better than both those bats but you will be happy with any of them. I have a 31 inch 04 used Rocket tech in great condition for sale. $225.00 the only 100 mph bat on the market that is still legal. This is the hottest fastpitch bat ever made. $225 plus shipping that is,pick up no charge:)

Sorry Uno, but when opportunity knocks; I have a New in the wrapper 2009 Demarini CF3 Black (red neck) 33/23 for sale , asking $200 local, add $15 anywhere in USA. If interested PM me.Thanks
Bigplay33
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions