Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

FORMER TEXAS GLORY COACH ACCUSED OF MOLESTATION

What's on your mind?

by texasglori » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:54 am

Former Texas Glory coach is in the news and accused of molestation.

http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/1435209.html
texasglori
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am

by Joe » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:26 am

Old news....

...never a Glory coach...

...although an all time low from a former Glory parent...
Joe
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:25 pm

by texasglori » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Once again Glory Joe you amaze me. TEXAS GLORY HALL was the team, it was after he coached Wicked. He was one of Dan's buddy's
texasglori
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am

by texasglori » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Dan if you come on here and say he was never part of the coaching staff, I will get rid of this topic......
texasglori
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am

by Joe » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:59 pm

texasglori wrote:Once again Glory Joe you amaze me. TEXAS GLORY HALL was the team, it was after he coached Wicked. He was one of Dan's buddy's


Ohhhhhh...I see...so, you guys left together? You and 'Chester the @#*&ster'?
Joe
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:25 pm

by texasglori » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Joe you make me sick. You will defend Glory no matter what. By turning it around against me you must be Dan A.
texasglori
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am

by Joe » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:10 pm

texasglori wrote:Joe you make me sick.


Well, well....let's see. Where do I start?

Implying that Dan, Kevin, Houston or anyone else would knowingly associate with such a scum bag isn't a tad bit over the top...even for you?

Makes you sick? I'm glad I could help. :mrgreen:
Joe
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:25 pm

by texasglori » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Joe wrote:
texasglori wrote:Joe you make me sick.


Well, well....let's see. Where do I start?

Implying that Dan, Kevin, Houston or anyone else would knowingly associate with such a scum bag isn't a tad bit over the top...even for you?

Makes you sick? I'm glad I could help. :mrgreen:


Houston??? Glory Joe can you name all the coaches they have 50 of them....Also I called out Dan not you
texasglori
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am

by Joe » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:32 pm

texasglori wrote:Joe you make me sick.


I could give a rat's ass about any of 'em. But you, calling anyone out on this subject places you pretty close to the piece of trash about to serve 20 to 30.

So, when you get sick....remember me!
Last edited by Joe on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:25 pm

by NumeroUno » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:33 pm

pm each other so we don't have to hear it
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
User avatar
NumeroUno
 
Posts: 8929
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions