Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Need help

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:30 pm

I was in Huntington Beach today at Tony Rico's agility class. Their was a little girl their that needs our help. I am not sure if her ball bag was lost or stolen but she needs some equipment. She needs a bat, glove and bag. She is a little one 10U. 29-30" bat. I think I have a 30" Stealth that she can have. She will be at Huntington Beach Sports Complex field 4 tomorrow at 9:30 AM, I will be their also. If you have anything for this girl please let me know, she was very upset about losing her stuff.
Thanks
#1
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
User avatar
NumeroUno
 
Posts: 8929
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

by Sam » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:25 am

NumeroUno wrote:I was in Huntington Beach today at Tony Rico's agility class. Their was a little girl their that needs our help. I am not sure if her ball bag was lost or stolen but she needs some equipment. She needs a bat, glove and bag. She is a little one 10U. 29-30" bat. I think I have a 30" Stealth that she can have. She will be at Huntington Beach Sports Complex field 4 tomorrow at 9:30 AM, I will be their also. If you have anything for this girl please let me know, she was very upset about losing her stuff.
Thanks
#1


I've got a bag.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
User avatar
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3174
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Norco, California

by sportzjunky » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:26 am

NU - I have 2 gloves to choose from and if we dont hook up this AM Ill leave them at your casa for tomorrow.... in case I cant make it then.
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure.
These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
- Vince Lombardi
sportzjunky
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:41 am

by okieboy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:54 am

Uno, I have a good Easton Roller bag and several bats under 20 ounces. Give me a shipping address and I'll send them if you want.

I'm headed out of town this morning and won't be back until Monday, but I could ship them out then.
Don't run through the screen door....you might strain yourself.
okieboy
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 10:37 pm

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:58 pm

Okay Number 1 ... this is probably really stupid but I'm too far into my cooler to tell ... But, is there any way that through the Bucket, that you could set up a donation center for situations just like this and for low income families ... where unwanted or out grown equiptment could be sent to like a Good-Will Store?
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
User avatar
GIMNEPIWO
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:58 am
Location: Between Rock & Hard Place

by NumeroUno » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Sam, Sportzjunky and all the rest of you that stepped up, the little girl is now well equipped, thank you.

Gimnepiwo that sounds great and is a great idea I just don't know how to go about that.

There has been a few times when ball bags have been lost and bucket members have come out of the wood work to help.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
User avatar
NumeroUno
 
Posts: 8929
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm


Return to Fastpitch Discussions