Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

easton 2004 synergy

What's on your mind?

by DODGERFAN » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:06 pm

im watching this bat but have a few concerns before i spend money on it.does anyone know if this easton...
SCX24B 2004 easton the one im watching has a round stamp asa aproval 2000...i have a 34inch same model with a difrent stamp,are they still a good bat?

thnx for the input
"Slump ? I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hittin." - Yogi Berra
User avatar
DODGERFAN
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:40 pm

by phxfan » Fri May 01, 2009 9:47 am

What size are you looking for? I have a used 22 that I might be able to rip out of the clutches of dd.
phxfan
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:44 am

by DODGERFAN » Fri May 01, 2009 10:53 am

phxfan wrote:What size are you looking for? I have a used 22 that I might be able to rip out of the clutches of dd.



looking for a 33 pm me if you want to sell?
"Slump ? I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hittin." - Yogi Berra
User avatar
DODGERFAN
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:40 pm

by DODGERFAN » Fri May 01, 2009 10:56 am

Spazsdad wrote:SCX24B is still a legal bat


so the stamps dont make a diffrence? idont see the plate with the 2004 stamp on it..it has the round one stamped 2000
"Slump ? I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hittin." - Yogi Berra
User avatar
DODGERFAN
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:40 pm

by NumeroUno » Fri May 01, 2009 11:00 am

ya that bat is illegal I will do you a favor and give you $25
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
User avatar
NumeroUno
 
Posts: 8929
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:50 pm

by REALLY » Fri May 01, 2009 11:23 am

http://www.asasoftball.com/about/certif ... ipment.asp


The official bat in ASA Championship Play must meet all of the requirements of Rule 3, Section 1 and:

must bear either the ASA approved 2000 certification mark or the ASA 2004 certification mark as shown below, and must not be listed on an ASA non approved list, and must be included on a list of approved bat models published by the ASA National Office; or
must, in the sole opinion and discretion of the umpire, have been manufactured prior to 2000 and if tested, would comply with the ASA bat performance standards then in effect.
Beginning January 1, 2004, all bats in ASA Championship Play must pass the ASA 2004 bat standard. All bats having the 2004 certification mark will be allowed in ASA Championship Play. Bats that have the 2000 certification mark will not be allowed in ASA Championship Play unless they are listed on an approved bat list on the ASA website. For convenience, the ASA website has a listing of bats that do not pass the ASA 2004 bat standard.
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
User avatar
REALLY
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm


Return to Fastpitch Discussions