I have often noticed posts on various sites questioning, complaining, or commenting on the way various tournaments run time limits for the games.
Tomorrow I will be discussing this issue on my show, Kidz n Sports. If you are a coach, a tournament director, or otherwise involved with a tourament - of if you have a specific story about this issue, please join me by calling the show.
I will be pre-recording the show from 11:00 AM to 12 Noon PDT (CA Time). The number to call is (562)945-2777. The show will air between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM PDT on the internet at www.AdrenalineRadio.com.
Do you like drop dead timing, or do you prefer "no new inning." What about just going by innings like high school does?
You can also email me with your question or issue: coachmike@kidznsports.com and it will be considered for airing.
Coach Mike
http://www.kidznsports.com



























