Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

$100 REWARD FOR MISSING EQUIPMENT BAG-ENCINO,CA FRIENDLY!

by RUIZFAMILY » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:45 pm

HELP PLEASE!! MY DAUGHTER'S BAG WAS LEFT BEHIND AFTER THE VALLEY TRIBE FRIENDLY YESTERDAY (JULY, 5TH) AROUND 3:00 P.M. IT'S A BLUE/BLACK BOOMBAH BAG. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU PICKED IT UP. PLEASE HELP US OUT, NATIONALS IS IN 3 WEEKS AND ALL OF MY DAUGHTERS GEAR IS IN THERE. ANY INFO OR THE RETURN THEREOF INTACT, IS GREATLY APPRECIATED, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. $100 REWARD.

THANKS,
CAESAR
951-375-8216
SOFTBALL24_7@YMAIL.COM
Last edited by RUIZFAMILY on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RUIZFAMILY

by RUIZFAMILY » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi,
My name is Lorena "La La" it's my bag. I'm a catcher for the Corona Angels-Knighten. All of my catchers gear (Red shutt w/Ruiz embroidered on chest protector), catchers helmet, Corona Angels batting helmet in red/blue bag, purple Synergy bat 32", my new CF3 33" white/white (i just got for my birthday), white/royal nike batting gloves and black Easton fielders glove was in there.

Please if you had picked it up or know who did, can you please contact my dad above and please return it to him. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!! I'm soooo sad.

Thanks,
La La :( #44
RUIZFAMILY

by JackieBrown » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Hey girl! No worries, the "softball family" is tight knit. I would like to think that you weren't ripped off by any of those teams out there Sunday, I'm sure it's probably sitting in someones trunk. Someone knows something, Miss Jackie believes that people are good and will do the right thing and return your stuff, all of your stuff back to you. If not, WE will be watching and keeping our ears open...using stolen equipment is a sin...bad karma. COME ON PEOPLE REPRESENT AND RETURN LA LA's STUFF!!!! People please give her back the dang new bithday bat, it's the least you can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck baby.
"Shut yo raggedy ass up and sit the f*ck down!"
JackieBrown

by NumeroUno » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Everyone at the friendly should get a copy of LaLa's request. If you were at the Valley Tribe friendly please send a group email to your team.

Please let us know when you get it back

Good luck
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by myallstarz » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 pm

The "Give Angels Wings" fund would like to add an additional $100.00 to the reward for information leading to the return of this equipment. There is now a $200.00 reward for the return of this equipment. Believe me, we know how you feel. PM me and I will give you information that will make it a little more difficult for anyone to pawn or sell the equipment (police report - contact sports resale outlets - ebay, etc...
myallstarz
Premium Member
Premium Member

by RUIZFAMILY » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Thanks everyone for your support! Just updating you all, I'm still hoping that perhaps the bag is sitting in someones trunk and that perhaps we will get it back soon...

PLEASE, if you had picked it up, contact me. :) We will come get it, where ever it is! Just let me know.

Much Aloha,
Liana
(La La's Mom)
RUIZFAMILY

by NumeroUno » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:22 pm

I know it is hard to believe but not everyone is a heybucket member. You should contact the host team get a email list from them and send all the teams an email. Have them send out a email to all their parents.
Good luck keep us informed

Thank you "Give Angels Wings"
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Under the Radar » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:31 pm

The Valley Tribe sent out the following email to all the coaches that participated in the Tomahawk Chop.

Hey coaches I just wanted to thank you all for coming out and making our little friendly a success.

On a more serious note:

A Corona Angel player lost her Bat Bag either on the field or in the parking lot. We ask that you ask all your parents to check and see if they might have picked up an extra bag by mistake.

We all know how much money is invested in a travel ball players bag so lets try to get it back ASAP as they are going to Nationals and I am sure they don't need any further financial burdens. I know I don't.

If found you can contact the family directly at

Caesar Ruiz 951/699-6777

or contact me

Danny Moore
818/345-4280
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by RUIZFAMILY » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Thanks Guys! I really do appreciate ALL your help! You guys are AWESOME!!!!!

Aloha,
Liana
RUIZFAMILY

by sportzjunky » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:53 pm

bump
Please help locate this kids bag! Nice slide La La!
IMG_2445.JPG
IMG_2445.JPG (94.42 KiB) Viewed 5340 times
Attachments
IMG_2444.JPG
IMG_2444.JPG (98.65 KiB) Viewed 5330 times
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure.
These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
- Vince Lombardi
sportzjunky

Next

Return to CA