Team Buckethead
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by #32 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:03 pm

jmo wrote:
#32 wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:oh okay

Only you are allowed an opinion? Sorry if I offended your DD team. Wasn't my intention, just reporting what I saw this week!!

Have you been with Sota all along? Original club to Anderson to FC to SCA in four seasons. :lol:

What you saw this week?? Sota was 9th, Corona Angels went 2 and Q (49th), Team Mizuno Megee was 33rd. Guess I was not watching the same games.

Funny you left out OCBB Meyer, FCC Blanco and Beverly Bandits. Guess that hurts your lame point. SCA Smith is best A's team at PGF 2013!! Good luck :P :P :oops:

by NumeroUno » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:05 pm

OJ wins
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by #32 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:06 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
#32 wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
#32 wrote:

Only you are allowed an opinion? Sorry if I offended your DD team. Wasn't my intention, just reporting what I saw this week!!

Have you been with Sota all along? Original club to Anderson to FC to SCA in four seasons. :lol:

UNO with Sota, that's agood one. Perhaps you should get a slight clue before you spew your nonsense.

Angry much? It was a question and apology, you nine ball. No need to reply.

Do you want to borrow a shovel to keep digging that hole?If it gets much deeper you will need to start pumping out the water.
Sota finished T9th. Same as Smith

You're a tool.

The post is fact, so if you have something useful to add, feel free?

by SLEEVE » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:06 pm

Like I said.....you're smokin' some good stuff!!!
SLEEVE

by SLEEVE » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:16 pm

What rule is smokin'? It could be either or. :lol: :lol:
SLEEVE

by MoeFoes » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:26 am

#32 wrote:
jmo wrote:
#32 wrote:

What you saw this week?? Sota was 9th, Corona Angels went 2 and Q (49th), Team Mizuno Megee was 33rd. Guess I was not watching the same games.

Funny you left out OCBB Meyer, FCC Blanco and Beverly Bandits. Guess that hurts your lame point. SCA Smith is best A's team at PGF 2013!! Good luck :P :P :oops:

SCA smith is a very good team. The 98 pitcher they used from Illinois Hawks is solid. I've seen OCBB a few times this year and they lost a few games to teams that didn't make it past the 3rd round. They played great tournament style ball and deserved to play for the ship. Everybody knows that TM Megee was the team to beat going in. Mainly because of the coach, past record and the player depth but nobody told Team Power.
Most of the CA teams are dangerously good for 1 maybe 2 games. But this was a tourney where you had to be solid for 3+ games. Bandits sticks and #40 in the circle were amazing. Great job to them. Sting wasnt taken very serious to start but definately made their mark. I wasnt too impressed with FC blanco in winter but won Colorado, 5th in Reno, and 3rd at PGF. SCA sota made a nice run and will be the team to beat next year. I don't see the 2015s on these teams staying down in 16u. So next year will be much of the same.
"Why I Aughta"
MoeFoes

by FP FAN » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:05 am

MoeFoes wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:Girls that will be Seniors in a month. Many out of state 16u teams are populated with older girls. Don't know the makeup of any of this years teams as I havent checked rosters just speaking from past experience

Thanks Spaz, then in fairness I feel that it should be pointed out that MoeFoes was slightly erroneous in stating that Freshman and Sophomores were playing Seniors. I doubt that Sota or Smith had many (if any at all) girls on their teams (especially starters) that are going into their Freshmen year in the fall.

It would likely have been more accurate to say that Smith and Sota had teams comprised of mostly Freshmen and Sophomores as opposed to some of the teams they were playing that were made up of mostly Junior girls OR Smith and Sota had teams comprised of mostly Sophomores and Juniors as opposed to some of the teams they were playing that were made up of mostly Senior girls.

In my small compact mind, it does make a difference. :mrgreen:

let me be more specific.... Most of the teams from out of state were 96/2014 teams. The CA teams were mainly 97/2015 & 98/2016's. I believe all the CA teams can play 16's again next year next while all the out of state teams have to move up. Most of the CA girls who are dominate 96's right now or who have already committed are playing 18's. I believe that the Smith pitcher, Blanco Catcher & 4 girls on Sota are 98/2016 (14U eligible). Sorry for the confusion.

I think Sota's team is all 2015's, with the exception of 5 2016's, 2 or 3 who are starters in the infield. Also heard the 16u champs - Beverly Bandits - are mostly 2014's.
FP FAN

by FP FAN » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Must have misheard from one of their parents. My bad. Great team, pitcher is a stud.
FP FAN

by fastpitchdad05 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:08 pm

TheCloser wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:TM Campbell wins 3-2 on a walkoff walk with a full count and the bases loaded.

Not exactly the way I would have drawn it up, but at least the 'stache is no longer a bridesmaid (again).

Congrats to Mr. Bridesmaid, oh wait, is that 7 National Titles now for Campbell. Big props to OCBB, felt bad but someone had to lose, good people on that team especially our former Victory sisters.

Great run for these girls over the years.

5 Years
3 National Title Appearances
2 National Championships
Friendships Forged, Priceless

Closer, it figures you would try and take my compliment and put a negative spin on it.

You never disappoint. :lol:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch