Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

Berths- Returning & Invites-2013

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by CA2006 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:39 am

JMO,

What is going on with 10u. I there are 10u regional tournaments in some of the regions that have their schedule up, but I don't see and 10u National Qualifier Dates, the dates for Nationals?

Is 10u in or out this year?
Manager Domonique Tyson
dom3tyson@aol.com
951-227-2716
CA2006
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:33 am

I don't think PGF is offering a 10U nationals
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by respectthegame » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Qualifying question with the roll out of the regional tournament. If a team participates in a regional qualifier and qualifies they can still participate in the national qualifiers right and not lose their regional tournament berth? Is this correct?
respectthegame
Premium Member
Premium Member

by OCwildcatMom » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:39 pm

I see the list is up. Are the no returning Berths or Invites to 12u Teams?
OCwildcatMom

by jmo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:39 pm

OCwildcatMom wrote:I see the list is up. Are the no returning Berths or Invites to 12u Teams?

There will be some 12U invites as well as 18 Platinum that will be posted in the near future.
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:41 pm

2013 Returning Berths and Invitations

The berths and invitations listed below are based on last year's order of finish and/or an official invitation from the PGF. Most, but not all of these teams, have accepted the berth. Any berths that are not accepted will be filled through the National Qualifying Tournaments or by At-Large Berths based on summer play.

18U Premier Division:

Returning Berths: So Cal Athletics, Worth Firecrackers, Arizona Storm, Beverly Bandits, Washington Ladyhawks, Cal Cruisers Phil/Lyn, OC Batbusters, Georgia Impact (formerly EC Bullets)

Invited Teams: Corona Angels Tyson, Explosion, So Cal Choppers, Texas Glory, Sorcerers Phil, Team Mizuno Stith, Birmingham Thunderbolts, East Cobb Bullets Schnute, Team North Florida, Wichita Mustangs, NW Bullets, Cal Grapettes, Jersey Intensity, Miami Stingrays, Minors Gold, Irvine Sting, Illinois Chill, TNL, Aces Express McCorkle, KC Peppers Eakin, NC Lady Lightning, Louisville Lady Sluggers, New Jersey Inferno, Tropic Wave, San Jose Sting Perales, and Gold Coast Hurricanes.

16U Division:

Returning Berths: TX Mizuno Impulse

Invited Teams: Beverly Bandits, OC Batbusters Myers, So Cal A’s Smith, Birmingham Thunderbolts, Wasco Diamonds, Irvine Sting, Texas Glory Naudin, Corona Angels Tyson, Cal Lite, Georgia Impact Bass, Louisville Lady Sluggers, Tennessee Fury Lewis, Wichita Mustangs, Ohio Lady Lasers, Texas Impact Gold, Miami Stingrays, St Louis Chaos Beatty, East Cobb Bullets Sutter, Atlanta Vipers Loveless, NC Lady Lightning, SC Elite, Minnesota Sting and Firecrackers Olmos

14U Division:

Returning Berths: OC Batbusters McNee, Nor Cal Firecrackers (Formerly TC Smash)

Invited Teams: Beverly Bandits, Indiana Diamonds, Corona Angels Martinez, So Cal Athletics Quarles, Sorcerers, Team Mizuno Campbell, Birmingham Thunderbolts 99, Cal Thunder, Georgia Elite Bo, Atlanta Vipers Miller, Tampa Mustangs TJ, NJ Nightmare Giampalo, Ohio Lady Lasers Sabini, NC Lady Lightning, So Cal Choppers Shipman, Power Surge Scott, Texas Glory and Virginia Legends.

Attending Qualifiers (Once Qualified or Invited)

Any team that has been granted a 2013 invitation and/or has earned a 2013 qualifying berth is ineligible to play in other 2013 PGF Qualifier Tournaments. If an invited/qualified team chooses to play in another PGF Qualifier they will forfeit their previous 2013 invitation or berth.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by stars99 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:42 pm

4 berths for 14s and 16s in So Cal means a lot of very good teams not going to qualify. I understand there are teams that will go to the other side of the moon to qualify but when all is said and done I would think there would be quite a few very good teams not at Nationals
stars99

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch