Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - TEAM INSURANCE NEWS!!!

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by NumeroUno » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 pm

CU team insurance is dirt cheap. Plus having insurance from September to September is a great idea. So don't buy insurance until December :lol:

When we start a new season every September and we have new players come and old player leave and we start playing, who is covered and who is not? Do you really think they did it just so you have to pay more money, come on. If that is my biggest problem I am doing great. You didn't play at my fields, stay at my hotels, drink at my bars or eat in my restaurants because I did everything you did but fly. All I am is a happy customer that thinks they did a great job and I don't cry over the little things in life.

Happy Breast cancer month :)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by CULater » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm

See I don't look at it that way. In looking at the PGF website, insurance runs $10 per player or coach, multiply that by 20 (coaches and players per team) multiplied by 220 (absolute minimum number of teams paying) divided by 4 (months duplicated) and someone is pocketing $11,000.

My mistake on the your fields, your hotels and your restaurants. But the economic factor for the community of Huntington Beach and other surrounding communities is still relevent.

Happy Breast Cancer month to you too! I wonder if Susan G Komen would accept that $11,000 generous donation
CULater

by NumeroUno » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Someone said their would be no math today :)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by CULater » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:36 pm

No worries UNO I did the math for you. ha ha
CULater

by Fuddrules » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:35 am

NumeroUno wrote:Someone said their would be no math today :)

And apparently no english either ;) :P

Today is just PE and lunch! A great day.
Fuddrules

by Tony » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 am

I wonder if Premier heard the buzz that ASA was writing up legislation which would register players from Sept to Sept? (which includes ins.)
Tony

by jmo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 am

Tony wrote:I wonder if Premier heard the buzz that ASA was writing up legislation which would register players from Sept to Sept? (which includes ins.)

Nope :D
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SDTitans » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 am

USSSA was already doing Aug to Aug for their insurance. Guess PGF is following USSSA lead on the insurance..
SDTitans
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Trophy Hunter » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:46 am

Spazsdad wrote:ASA is waiting to figure out how to refund a prorated amount for the insurance to all the teams and players before announcing the switch. :roll:

I heard they were putting the extra money into their scholarship fund. Great idea, one that I wish they all would copy. :D

Btw, ASA was always disparaged for all the money they were making on JO softball. Now that for-profit corporations are making all that money and more, I'd hardly expect the complaints to stop.
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

by Tony » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:22 am

I do know that SoCal ASA just handed out $47,000.00 in scholarship money to their rec/travel players. My friends daughter got a good amount towards her school. Yes, hopefully more will follow.
Tony

PreviousNext

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch