Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - TEAM INSURANCE NEWS!!!

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by NumeroUno » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:30 pm

pgf.png
pgf.png (84.5 KiB) Viewed 5022 times

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - TEAM INSURANCE NEWS!!!

Finally someone has designed a Fastpitch insurance program that fits the specific needs of our sport.

Team Insurance effective dates of 9-1-2012 to 9-1-2013

Every year the travelball Fastpitch season ends during the months of July/August. Players and Coaches switch teams or organizations and your insurance becomes very confusing. Those coaches that switch organizations may be required to purchase new insurance that will only cover you until January 1st. Many teams switch practice facilities, requiring new certificates of insurance, only to have to repurchase insurance and new certificates again on January 1st.

Those days are gone forever. Premier Girls Fastpitch has changed their Team Insurance program for the 2012/2013 season, to a September 1st effective date. That means no more confusion with your team insurance or your certificate's of insurance. Once you form your new team in September of each year, you may register with PGF and buy team insurance for your entire softball season. Your coverage will be in effect and stay in effect until September of the following year. no more mid year confusion and interruption in coverage.

Please go to http://www.premiergirlsfastpitch.com for more information.

Sincerely,
Dan Hay, President/CEO
Premier Girls Fastpitch
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by BoomBoomPow » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Mr Hanning... HOW ABOUT SOME DATES!!!
:P
BoomBoomPow

by NumeroUno » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:22 pm

dates for what?
premium.html
NumeroUno

by BoomBoomPow » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:dates for what?

Qualifiers I would imagine. It is, after all, October. Have to schedule for next summer.

DING DING DING...yes dates, come on...you cant deny (brought upon multiple strings) that everyone is waiting for the qualifiers and national dates and PGF is the only one still lagging. Plans need to be made, summer hotels need to be booked...unless you like staying in the sleazy eight...
Its not like we need actual field's and times :roll: :? ...just some dates so those players/teams doing a lot of traveling can make the proper arrangements... :o
BoomBoomPow

by BoomBoomPow » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
BoomBoomPow wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:dates for what?

Qualifiers I would imagine. It is, after all, October. Have to schedule for next summer.

DING DING DING...yes dates, come on...you cant deny (brought upon multiple strings) that everyone is waiting for the qualifiers and national dates and PGF is the only one still lagging. Plans need to be made, summer hotels need to be booked...unless you like staying in the sleazy eight...
Its not like we need actual field's and times :roll: :? ...just some dates so those players/teams doing a lot of traveling can make the proper arrangements... :o

There may be some dates for Nationals from ASA but no qualifiers listed in my area. They still have '12 stuff listed. And are you really saying that teams book in October for next July? I am as anal as they come with that stuff and I never booked in the prior calendar year. Of course my teams were always crappy so we never knew whee we would be playing.

haha I guess that makes me more anal than you... :lol: :lol:

ok from another angle...this string is for PGF insurance...and all they do is qualifiers and then Nationals...so if I was trying to figure out which nationals I was going to go to...wouldnt that effect whether or not i needed to fund Insurance for PGF, especially with the drama of scheduleing date to compete with the other money pit organization. That could pay for another showcase or tournament for the team vs insurance for dates not even yet cooridinated :?:

Not really worried about qualifiers...thats just a weekend...its the week long trip and the drama that seems to be attached to the competing entities. Seems arrogant to me not to at least post target date. :roll:
BoomBoomPow

by CULater » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:59 pm

So is PGF going to pro-rate policies for the teams that are already insured through December 31? Those funds could buy a team a dozen balls.

FWIW I like the Sept to August term.
CULater

by NumeroUno » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Hey Thanks PGF that is a great idea. Unfortunately I don't care if you bought all the beer, gave free limo rides to Vegas with spending money, got us all deep tissue massages from a girl named Cinnamon and had the right amount of teams to accommodate everyone's needs for PGF you still would be a bunch of A-holes :roll:
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Trophy Hunter » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 pm

NumeroUno wrote:Hey Thanks PGF that is a great idea. Unfortunately I don't care if you bought all the beer, gave free limo rides to Vegas with spending money, got us all deep tissue massages from a girl named Cinnamon and had the right amount of teams to accommodate everyone's needs for PGF you still would be a bunch of A-holes :roll:

A girl named Cinnamon, reminds of an evening Singapore. I was in my 20's... Wait, this is still a sftball board, right? :geek:

This is a great idea, provided that it's prorated from January, since we already have PGF insurance through the end of the year. We don't need 2 PGF policies to get us to News Years Eve, do we?
Ladies, if a man tells you he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no reason to remind him about it every six months.
Trophy Hunter

by CULater » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Uno, you must be confusing me with the teams that got the invites....

Not sure about you, but we didn't get any of that, no fee beer, no limo rides. We got a place to play some softball, a cool opening ceremony and good competition. And for that we paid $1500, flew to SoCal, stayed at your hotels, spent a bunch of money in your restaurants and bars.

I really didn't see Haning or Hay buying us any lap dances with Cinnamon, Bubbles or any of the other dancers.

So your contention is that because they run a great event that we should just pay the money and shut up?

If Allstate or State Farm said we are changing the anniversary of your policy from January to September, but you are going to pay us for Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec twice, you would be ok with it?
Last edited by CULater on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CULater

by CULater » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Perhaps you should look at it like you bought insurance to play in any qualifiers and Nationals for 2012.

Perhaps I will look at it like they sold me a policy that was good for any tournament I play in through December 31 and now I will have 2 policies for Sept-Dec.

If I wanted only insurance that covered me for any PGF qualifier and PGF nationals for 2012, I would have requested a policy that was good from May 1 - Aug 15. But that is not what was offered.
CULater

Next

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch