Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF Standings?

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by pitcher97mom » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Lockman's former pitcher (R Garcia) moved up to 16s at the beginning of the season (last September if I'm not mistaken). She also went with Tyson and the 18s to TCS in New York last month - saw her pitch on the TV semi final game.
pitcher97mom
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:41 pm

pitcher97mom wrote:Lockman's former pitcher (R Garcia) moved up to 16s at the beginning of the season (last September if I'm not mistaken). She also went with Tyson and the 18s to TCS in New York last month - saw her pitch on the TV semi final game.

She did very well at PGF, both pitching and hitting.

She also pulled off one of the more rare feats at a Hemet Diamond Valley SCF showcase in late May by striking out my DD on only two strikes.

Thanks Blue! Like this girl needs the help! :lol:

Well at least he owned up to it after the game and nicknamed himself "Two-strike blue". :mrgreen:
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:43 pm

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
pitcher97mom wrote:Lockman's former pitcher (R Garcia) moved up to 16s at the beginning of the season (last September if I'm not mistaken). She also went with Tyson and the 18s to TCS in New York last month - saw her pitch on the TV semi final game.

She also pulled off one of the more rare feats at a Hemet Diamond Valley SCF showcase in late May by striking out my DD on only two strikes.

Well at least he owned up to it after the game and nicknamed himself "Two-strike blue". :mrgreen:

you should have paid more and your team would of got to play with the standard rules :lol:
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by fastpitchdad05 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:01 pm

NumeroUno wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:

you should have paid more and your team would of got to play with the standard rules :lol:

The check's in the mail, Uno! :D
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:45 pm

what about 16U
premium.html
NumeroUno

by TexasYellowBall » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:07 am

NumeroUno wrote:what about 16U
Attachments
Anyone.jpg
Anyone.jpg (5.28 KiB) Viewed 3303 times
TexasYellowBall

by NumeroUno » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:
fastpitchdad05 wrote:

The check's in the mail, Uno! :D

:lol:
premium.html
NumeroUno

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch