Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

Will So Cal Athletics Win Premier Nationals H.S. and 3Peat

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by NORCALGOLD » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 am

Will So Cal Athletics Win Premier Nationals H.S. and 3 Peat. Yes, the team once again is as strong as ever. Balanced with a team that can beat you with long ball, small ball and pitching. This coaching staff has shown they can use any of their tools to beat ya or they will just out coach ya and squeeze in a win when needed.
NORCALGOLD

by NumeroUno » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 pm

I think So Cal Athletics have a pretty good shot at it the team is as good as ever. Now Batbusters might have something different to say about that.

Worth Firecrackers won Colorado, Canada Cup and Triple Crown New York Nationals, is 4 a charm?

PGF is the toughest tourney in the nation hands down no other event has this much talent. There are no easy games for anyone once bracket play starts.

There are no chumps that came west that can't uproot any team here. The talent is thick the weather won't be a factor 75 with a ocean breeze, someone can ride a #1 chucker all the way to the winners circle.

No one will be passing out here due to the weather. Maybe a dad or two might drop when they see what walks up and down the board walk at The Huntington Beach Pier ;)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:09 pm

NumeroUno wrote:I think So Cal Athletics have a pretty good shot at it the team is as good as ever. Now Batbusters might have something different to say about that.

Worth Firecrackers won Colorado, Canada Cup and Triple Crown New York Nationals, is 4 a charm?

PGF is the toughest tourney in the nation hands down no other event has this much talent. There are no easy games for anyone once bracket play starts.

There are no chumps that came west that can't uproot any team here. The talent is thick the weather won't be a factor 75 with a ocean breeze, someone can ride a #1 chucker all the way to the winners circle.

No one will be passing out here due to the weather. Maybe a dad or two might drop when they see what walks up and down the board walk at The Huntington Beach Pier ;)

Funny you should bring up how difficult the competition is at PGF. I was trying to convince myself yesterday that my DDs 16U PGF team might have an easier bracket and then I realized...these teams are all good!

It ain't called Premier for nothing, right? :D
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DunninLA » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 am

No, too hard to three-peat. :mrgreen:
DunninLA

by OCD » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:58 am

My money will be on FC-Rico.... they need this one after two years of hearing about not
getting the championship. Last year their top studs were on the jr olympic team and were not at the pgf tournament so this should be one heck of a game.....we shall see.
OCD

by jmo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:38 am

OCD wrote:My money will be on FC-Rico.... they need this one after two years of hearing about not
getting the championship. Last year their top studs were on the jr olympic team and were not at the pgf tournament so this should be one heck of a game.....we shall see.

They had all their players last year. It was the first year their players missed the PGF tourney.
"It is better to have loved and lost than to live with a Psycho the rest of your life."
jmo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by OCD » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:08 am

jmo wrote:
OCD wrote:My money will be on FC-Rico.... they need this one after two years of hearing about not

They had all their players last year. It was the first year their players missed the PGF tourney.

Thanks for that....time flies i guess..haha
If S.C.A. wins this year then i will tip my hat :)
OCD

by heretostay » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:14 am

2 teams that faught there way back through the losers bracket and now ready to battle it out today. Who do you have your money on Crackers or the Athletics?
[size=85]Do you mind if I drag these across your chin?[/size]
heretostay
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ontheblack » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:28 am

All things being equal on the dirt, I will put my money on the coach.

SCAs to win.
ontheblack

by fastpitchdad05 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:30 am

heretostay wrote:2 teams that faught there way back through the losers bracket and now ready to battle it out today. Who do you have your money on Crackers or the Athletics?

If I have to choose I'm going with FC.

Who do you think the A's will throw today...the Canadian or the San Diegan?
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch