Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

More invites to 18u?

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Midwest » Fri May 04, 2012 10:11 am

If there is no gate fee for anyone you will be able to draw from the surrounding area ( teams / parents & older players ) to come and watch. I'm betting you will get a lot of people from So. Cal to come. At other National's the surrounding public doesn't want to pay to watch teams they don't know anything about. PGF will make their money in concessions with more spectators.
Midwest

by Intel » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:06 pm

ASA Gold Nationals is now $1,200 with no gate fee. Another change for the better helped by PGF.
Intel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fredegar » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Another thing PGF offers with their $1500 fee is the ability for anyone to bring in coolers of food/drinks. As I recall, ASA allows one team cooler for drinks, and that's it.
Fredegar

by Battle » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Intel wrote:ASA Gold Nationals is now $1,200 with no gate fee. Another change for the better helped by PGF.

So now anything ASA does for the good is credited to PGF? :roll:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by NumeroUno » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Battle wrote:
Intel wrote:ASA Gold Nationals is now $1,200 with no gate fee. Another change for the better helped by PGF.

So now anything ASA does for the good is credited to PGF? :roll:

Battle I like ASA but if you think about it a lot of ASA customers ( Gold Coaches ) asked for changes and ASA ignored them until PGF rose up. Once they had serious competition ASA made changes for the better, maybe it is just a coincidence but if you believe that I have a great deal on some swamp land in Florida for you ;)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch