Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Premier Girls Fastpitch

PGF 2011 - Review and Discussion

Questions and discussions involving PGF

by Battle » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:55 am

artomatic wrote:
Battle wrote:
artomatic wrote:Why are you people arguing with Battle?
He loves to debate things...

Sorry...I didn't think I was doing anything that wrong.

No need to apologize, I didn't say you are doing anything wrong.
It's for those posters who are wasting all their energy trying to reason with you.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not apologizing for my opinion. I never understood the being annoying concept on any thread when you are the one that puts the mouse over the little words and left click. You bring yourself to that thread knowing what is being talked about. The only one here that has any grounds, to that effect, is Anon because he is the OP and was somewhat hijacked by me, I suppose. I'll have to work on that although I believe that several conversations can go on at the same time on any thread.

Why you would want anybody to stop debating over anything on an open forum about softball beats me but whatever Arto..

I will say this...Out of every forum that I'm a member of, I have learned twice as much or more from HB than all of them put together and that's a FACT... not an opinion... :)
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by artomatic » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 pm

nope, you don't have to stop, it's entertaining.
I just figure that you are probably having fun debating, nothing wrong with that.
Some of the posters you are debating with seem to get frustrated, and I guess I am trying to save them some grief...
carry on.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 3Bsnag » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:20 pm

I LOVED everything about Premier (except opening ceremonies)- competition, fields, location, weather, amenities, whatever. BTW, y'all know how to build a pretty ball park.

If the competition stays at that level, I want to go back every year, period.
3Bsnag

by CheckWriter » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Why you would want anybody to stop debating over anything on an open forum about softball beats me but whatever Arto.

I think the issue here is that this thread was meant for feedback on how to make PGF Southern California Nationals better ... er ... PGF Orange County Nationals.

Speaking for myself, I have gotten dizzy going round and round back to the same arguments on your "debating" about whether or not PGF is a "National" tourney. I think I get your point(s).

All that said, the only threads that stay on topic are short ones.

So ... back to who beat who, where, when (showcase vs elimination) and how those factors are always in favor of non-California teams that played ASA.
I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on the frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words.
--- Hesiod, Eighth Century B.C.
CheckWriter
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm

CheckWriter wrote:
Why you would want anybody to stop debating over anything on an open forum about softball beats me but whatever Arto.

I think the issue here is that this thread was meant for feedback on how to make PGF Southern California Nationals better ... er ... PGF Orange County Nationals.

Speaking for myself, I have gotten dizzy going round and round back to the same arguments on your "debating" about whether or not PGF is a "National" tourney. I think I get your point(s).

All that said, the only threads that stay on topic are short ones.

So ... back to who beat who, where, when (showcase vs elimination) and how those factors are always in favor of non-California teams that played ASA.

CheckWriter I would like to see your avatar in a bigger version. Looks like a great swing
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

Previous

Return to Premier Girls Fastpitch