Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

The Pub

UNO, CoachB25 and Skarp = Heaven

Off topic. Home for jokes and other misc. stuff.
Keep it reasonable.

by Cannonball » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:47 am

It seems we were out cruising one day doing what boyz do and wouldn't you know it... well, we were in a terrible accident. I woke up first and there was St. Peter. I started to speak to him when I noticed I had a long chain attached to my ankle. I asked St. Peter what that chain was for and he advised me to pull on it. I did. I pulled and pulled and pulled and finally a very ugly girl walked up attached to the end of that chain. I asked St. Peter what was "up with this?" St. Peter replied that while on earth, I was a bad boy and so, that ugly girl was my punishment.

NumeroUno woke up next and sure enough he had a chain. Well, long story short, he pulled and pulled and pulled and up came a girl even uglier than the one at the end of my chain. NumeroUno sat there as St. Peter explained that while on earth NumeroUno was even badder than I was and that ugly girl was his punishment.

Skarp finally woke up. Well, you know the routine and so, he pulled and pulled and pulled and up walked the prettiest girl NumeroUno and I have ever seen. Dejected we asked St. Peter "WHY?" It was simple. While on earth, Skarp was bad. No doubt about that. However, that girl, well she was seriously bad and so, her punishment in heaven was ...
Granny said sonny stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what because it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

CoachB25 on other boards.
Cannonball

by SSdad » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:13 am

Cannonball wrote:It seems we were out cruising one day doing what boyz do and wouldn't you know it... well, we were in a terrible accident. I woke up first and there was St. Peter. I started to speak to him when I noticed I had a long chain attached to my ankle. I asked St. Peter what that chain was for and he advised me to pull on it. I did. I pulled and pulled and pulled and finally a very ugly girl walked up attached to the end of that chain. I asked St. Peter what was "up with this?" St. Peter replied that while on earth, I was a bad boy and so, that ugly girl was my punishment.

NumeroUno woke up next and sure enough he had a chain. Well, long story short, he pulled and pulled and pulled and up came a girl even uglier than the one at the end of my chain. NumeroUno sat there as St. Peter explained that while on earth NumeroUno was even badder than I was and that ugly girl was his punishment.

Skarp finally woke up. Well, you know the routine and so, he pulled and pulled and pulled and up walked the prettiest girl NumeroUno and I have ever seen. Dejected we asked St. Peter "WHY?" It was simple. While on earth, Skarp was bad. No doubt about that. However, that girl, well she was seriously bad and so, her punishment in heaven was ...

haha.....if you only knew.... :mrgreen:
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by NumeroUno » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:14 pm

That is funny,
ugly girl + lots of JD= a 10
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Skarp » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:46 pm

That joke is sexist and degrading. It perpetuates socio-historic and anachronistic perceptions of gender roles, as well as offensive and oppressive characterizations of men in bondage...as chattel, if you will.

Other than that it was pretty funny. :lol:
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by anonlooker » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:28 pm

Can't help but wonder... if everyone was so bad, what are they doing in Heaven in the first place?

Sounds quite a bit like Hell to me, unless of course you're Skarp, leading his charmed existence well into the afterlife. :mrgreen:
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

Return to The Pub