Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

by NumeroUno » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:59 am

I received a PM from a member that wants me to delete this thread. They say they are turning it over to the lawyer for slander. I explained it was public knowledge but he says the charges are false and the lawyer is going after the paper that printed it. I know nothing about the case or anything he is accused of. It would be a real shame if he was falsely accused. I am sick of getting PM's from all of you for me deleting the posts and I am sick of getting PM's from the other side. I am sure all of you bashing me for deleting the posts will all help me pay for lawyer fees if needed. :)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by PDad » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:22 am

NumeroUno wrote:... I am sure all of you bashing me for deleting the posts will all help me pay for lawyer fees if needed.

I hope it is an idle threat against HB/you. Maybe Skarp or some of the other lawyers on here will advise you and, if needed, do some pro bono work.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:29 am

PDad wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:... I am sure all of you bashing me for deleting the posts will all help me pay for lawyer fees if needed.

I hope it is an idle threat against HB/you. Maybe Skarp or some of the other lawyers on here will advise you and, if needed, do some pro bono work.

I already have :D
premium.html
NumeroUno

by DonnieS » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:04 pm

NumeroUno wrote:
PDad wrote:

I already have :D

Keep it simple, if it makes your life simpler to delete - delete. The battles that need to be fought are in other places.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by texasugly1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:56 pm

NumeroUno wrote:I received a PM from a member that wants me to delete this thread. They say they are turning it over to the lawyer for slander. I explained it was public knowledge but he says the charges are false and the lawyer is going after the paper that printed it. I know nothing about the case or anything he is accused of. It would be a real shame if he was falsely accused. I personally don't believe he is falsely but I am sick of getting PM's from all of you for me deleting the posts and I am sick of getting PM's from the other side. I am sure all of you bashing me for deleting the posts will all help me pay for lawyer fees if needed.

Well for the man accused and the family, maybe he is falsely accused. But the public deserves to know. I know for myself I cringe every time I see him on a softball field. In the best interest of everything, maybe ASA, PGF, VTD, USSSA, IFA, all should ban him from the field and coaching until his legal battle is settled.

As a coach myself, I am never alone with a player. I always have another adult/coach with me at all times if there has to be any one on one communication. Cover the behind from any "slander" that might get started.

NumeronUno, we have your back. As long as it is public information it is all good.
texasugly1

by NumeroUno » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:34 pm

texasugly1 wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:I received a PM from a member that wants me to delete this thread. They say they are turning it over to the lawyer for slander. I explained it was public knowledge but he says the charges are false and the lawyer is going after the paper that printed it. I know nothing about the case or anything he is accused of. It would be a real shame if he was falsely accused. I personally don't believe he is falsely but I am sick of getting PM's from all of you for me deleting the posts and I am sick of getting PM's from the other side. I am sure all of you bashing me for deleting the posts will all help me pay for lawyer fees if needed.

Well for the man accused and the family, maybe he is falsely accused. But the public deserves to know. I know for myself I cringe every time I see him on a softball field. In the best interest of everything, maybe ASA, PGF, VTD, USSSA, IFA, all should ban him from the field and coaching until his legal battle is settled.

As a coach myself, I am never alone with a player. I always have another adult/coach with me at all times if there has to be any one on one communication. Cover the behind from any "slander" that might get started.

NumeronUno, we have your back. As long as it is public information it is all good.

How do you ban him from anything before he is convicted? How do you know he is 100% guilty? Shouldn't you wait until the system makes their decision before bashing him?
Don't get me wrong he could be 100% guilty and deserve the chair, he also could be 100% innocent.
premium.html
NumeroUno

by texasugly1 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:51 pm

NumeroUno wrote:
texasugly1 wrote:

How do you ban him from anything before he is convicted? How do you know he is 100% guilty? Shouldn't you wait until the system makes their decision before bashing him?
Don't get me wrong he could be 100% guilty and deserve the chair, he also could be 100% innocent.

Numero,
would you want your kid on a trip with a man accused of this type of thing. I know my 18 DD would not. She feels very creepy around the ball park when he is around. But I understand what your saying. A university is not going to fire someone like this without having some pretty good evidence backing it.
Maybe he appealed it with the school. Did he win the appeal or no?
texasugly1

by NumeroUno » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 pm

texasugly1 wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:
texasugly1 wrote:

Numero,
would you want your kid on a trip with a man accused of this type of thing. I know my 18 DD would not. She feels very creepy around the ball park when he is around. But I understand what your saying. A university is not going to fire someone like this without having some pretty good evidence backing it.
Maybe he appealed it with the school. Did he win the appeal or no?

I would not leave my kid with any man accused or not. If I heard of any wrong doing I would not have my kid anywhere near him and no I would not wait for the court to make that desicion.
premium.html
NumeroUno

by justawatcher » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Here:

http://www.43ft.com/43FT/viewtopic.php? ... 67&start=0

Now Numero can delete all the evidence that American Freedom has no problem employing dirtbags.
justawatcher

PreviousNext

Return to TX