Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

TX

Gold Qualifier Waxahachie

by texasugly1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 am

softball3421 wrote:Tim was right about one thing! This thread has certainly gotten way off topic. None of it has anything to do with the original :shock: :roll: post.

Maybe we should make a new thread with all the info here. Just name it " Creeper Randall Trout"...
texasugly1

by NumeroUno » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:01 pm

texasugly1 wrote:
softball3421 wrote:Tim was right about one thing! This thread has certainly gotten way off topic. None of it has anything to do with the original :shock: :roll: post.

Maybe we should make a new thread with all the info here. Just name it " Creeper Randall Trout"...

that sounds like a great idea :roll:

Why don't you post your name and email address right here, I know you want to protect all the kids and I don't blame you. Unless everyone knows who you are you can just be an unhappy parent bashing this guy. So post your info and if anyone wants to know anything about this guy they can contact you directly. Sounds like a good idea to me :)
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by DonnieS » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:08 pm

NumeroUno wrote:
texasugly1 wrote:

that sounds like a great idea :roll:

Why don't you post your name and email address right here, I know you want to protect all the kids and I don't blame you. Unless everyone knows who you are you can just be an unhappy parent bashing this guy. So post your info and if anyone wants to know anything about this guy they can contact you directly. Sounds like a good idea to me :)

I never understood hiding behind a "handle" in the first place. If what you have to say is the truth, AND it needs to be said , say it, otherwise, do what your momma taught you.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by pitcherzpop » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:17 pm

justawatcher wrote:Here:

http://www.43ft.com/43FT/viewtopic.php? ... 67&start=0

Now Numero can delete all the evidence that American Freedom has no problem employing dirtbags.

Link doesn't work.
Last edited by pitcherzpop on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pitcherzpop

by NumeroUno » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:55 pm

ya go put all this on 43feet and wake up the dead
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

Previous

Return to TX