Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

12U TOP TEAM RANKING (Bracketologist) Updated After STATE!

by Blind Squirrel » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:28 am

CharlieHough wrote:Hope the last comment does not cost DD playing time...I love west grove!

WestGrove10UNationalChamps8-3-08.jpg

Where is West Grove? I have honestly never heard of the place or any team from there. Just curious.

Geographically Challenged Squirrel
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CharlieHough » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:46 am

J Fierce wrote:Careful charlie, your surrounded by west grovers. Not to mention one of your coaches. Dont bite the hand that feeds. ;)

http://www.westgrovesoftball.com/

Nothing but love for my "West Grover's"
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by Iron Ballls » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:22 am

i believe this is the year in 10U that California took 1st- 3rd @ ASA Nationals in Bloomington. Without a big debate I personally think all 3 of those teams would take this WG team. Just not the same arena......hope it does not effect my DD's playing time
Iron Ballls

by Blind Squirrel » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:51 am

Spazsdad wrote:Garden Grove, southern CA. It was always a "powerhouse" in 8u, 10u rec softball. That and they always had the biggest coaches :shock:
Still remember one 8u allstar tournament, morning game, and the girls were warming up, There were some rabbits on the field and the girls were all excited and saying "Oh,, look at the bunnies". One of the coaches looked over and said "We eat bunnies for breakfast".
Gotta love 8u recball

The rec ball is cute. The rec parents? Thats Entertainment!

John
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:07 am

Is their any one in here that has never done or said anything on the field or in the stands that they don't regret? :?: :roll:
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Charles'sMOM » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:44 pm

Well I for one have never done anything in the stands that I am ashamed of....unless throwing my open soda at the fence behind Blue's head counts...(wink)...God Bless WESTGROVE....(pounding on chest)....Loving travel ball even more this last two seasons...and to date, for the record...I have kept my drinks to myself...so far! :twisted:
Charles'sMOM

by Blind Squirrel » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:45 pm

NumeroUno wrote:Is their any one in here that has never done or said anything on the field or in the stands that they don't regret? :?: :roll:

Is it inconceivable to you that there are parents who never considered the games their kids play to be important enough to get upset over even the greatest, most profound injustices they see during a game? Parents who also don't think that accomplishment on a softball field is anything more than just that.

John
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CharlieHough » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:56 am

Spazsdad wrote:
Blind Squirrel wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:Is their any one in here that has never done or said anything on the field or in the stands that they don't regret? :?: :roll:

Is it inconceivable to you that there are parents who never considered the games their kids play to be important enough to get upset over even the greatest, most profound injustices they see during a game? Parents who also don't think that accomplishment on a softball field is anything more than just that.

John

John,
Is that you?

I am thinking more along these lines....
inconceivable-1.jpg
inconceivable-1.jpg (14.21 KiB) Viewed 3701 times
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by Blind Squirrel » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 am

Spazsdad wrote:
Blind Squirrel wrote:

John

John,
Is that you?
dalai20lama.jpg

No, but he is one of my students. (I apologize to anyone that is offended by that attempt at humor)

My attitude, I think, was born of specific experiences I had as a kid. Not unique ones, but not common. I was dropped on my head at birth. E-Doctor.

Dalai Squirrel
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SoCalASABlue » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Are any of the Top 12U listed teams from Imperial County/Imperial Valley area?
SoCalASABlue

PreviousNext

Return to CA