Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

TNL Parent

by NumeroUno » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:08 pm

3Bsnag wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:Just when it quieted down a bit someone had to kick a rock :roll:

That's because you were a fun-sucker and locked us out of the other thread. :lol:

Please send all complaints to 3Bsnag :lol: :lol: he/she is the new bucket PR man/women.....jk

funsucker....that is funny, at least someone is having fun....this post will self destruct and disappear in 24 hours
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by RACER X » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:32 pm

old mom wrote:As a TNL parent I would like to report that we have not been given any evidence to support the allegations against our coach, as alarming as they are. To our knowledge there has been nothing reported to the police or the ASA. All we know is that the architect of our program and the reason that most of us are here is gone. We are all very confused.

Could it be that "old mom" is CF? :o
RACER X

by Alice » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Old Mom, You are not owed "evidence" in this case. The people in your organization that are in the position to make decisions are the ones that are owed evidence. They saw it, it enraged them. They were forced to make the difficult decision to protect the players and themselves by removing this predator from the organization. By doing what he did, flirting with underaged girls via text messages, he put the board in a position to be liable for the damage to these "children". Remember, they may look and act older, but 16 and 17 year old girls are still children. You are obviously a 12u parent new to the ways of CF. The TNL board is acting to protect your daughter. don't look at them like the enemy. Trust that they did the right thing.
Alice

by Surehitter » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:20 pm

:o "Your Kidding Right Old Mom" - With both our daughters my wife and I always said better safe than a victim. If someone says a wolf is loose in the neighborhood we brought our girls inside to play, we didn't wait to see the wolf for ourselves.
Surehitter

by jpc4bigd » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:09 am

If indeed you are a TNL parent,I believe you are owed a a specific expanlation from
your board,behind closed doors.Then if you still believe in this guy, so be it.
I am a complete outsider,however in my opinion, do believe there must be something going on.
Why would your board do this at this time? I have known Jerry for over 10 years and
took his lead on this both times.As time unfolds,the true will specilally come out.
I would appear this guys has put himself (or did himself) a bad spot.
I understand that this guys business is the TNL program.If so, if the prove is there,
I hope that everyone one the teams sue him for sexual harsement,even they were not
directly involved,can sue for third part harsement.
As a side bar,this year overall experience in travel ball been very disappointing.
Many of us are really missing the overall truly important things, beyond the winning and losing.
Oh well.
jpc4bigd

by weekend4trvl » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:15 am

old mom wrote:As a TNL parent I would like to report that we have not been given any evidence to support the allegations against our coach, as alarming as they are. To our knowledge there has been nothing reported to the police or the ASA. All we know is that the architect of our program and the reason that most of us are here is gone. We are all very confused.

old mom...you forgot to mention MICHAEL JACKSON got a bum rap...
weekend4trvl

by The preacher » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Old mom, why dont you just ask the 16u, 18 gold and the board, usually the more mature parents know more, my suggestion and I agree with spazzdad, just when the storm settled here comes another, besides this board will explode in 24 hours according to numero uno and I dont blame him because cf might try to take our freedom of speech away.
The preacher

by H.P.S.D » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:57 pm

I thought Hannity said Obama was taking care of that, I dont believe this tnl parent, I dont think old mom is being truthful and there is something else behind this "Twilight Zone board".
The rumor is TNL wants to keep all this on a "Hush Hush".
H.P.S.D

by Demonboy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:40 am

Spazsdad wrote:
3Bsnag wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:Just when it quieted down a bit someone had to kick a rock :roll:

That's because you were a fun-sucker and locked us out of the other thread. :lol:

Needed time for the pm complaints to cool down. We'll see how this round goes.

Tell the vocal MINORITY to suck eggs. :lol:
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by Play ball » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 am

From the TNL web page...

Friday, July 10

From the Board of Directors of TNL Sports Inc.

Please be advised that as of June 30, 2009 the TNL Sports Inc. Board of Directors have voted to terminate Chris Facione as Coach for TNL Sports Inc. At this time, we are not at liberty to discuss the details concerning Mr. Facione’s termination, and encourage parents and team members to refrain from speculating and/or gossiping about the issue. Any questions regarding Mr. Facione’s termination should be directed to members of the board.

It is the goal of the TNL Sports Inc. Board of Directors to continue on with “business as usual”. Our plans for the immediate future include continued tournaments and friendlies for each of the teams up to Nationals/Western Nationals. Team schedules for the next month will be sent out shortly. Practice days and times will remain unchanged. Our long term plans include bringing in more coaches and continuing the legacy of high level softball that our organization has become known for. We will schedule Fall try-outs upon completion of Nationals/Western Nationals and will continue to look for tournaments and friendlies for the Fall season.

Please feel free to contact a Board Member if you have questions or concerns regarding the future plans for TNL Sports Inc.
Play ball

PreviousNext

Return to CA