Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Perv in Lancaster skoping young ladies?

by SkidMarks » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Heard a rumor that there was an incident at Marie Calenders that goes something like this:

Two teams are having lunch at the place on Saturday afternoon, one young lady is using the restroom when some dude looks in on her from over the stall wall. She sees him, lets out a scream which her dad hears, comes into the bathroom, drags perv out of there where another dad from the other team assists in restraint with a little 'tune up' until Lancaster's finest show up.

If this is true, I'm surprised that the 'suspect' left in a police car and not an ambulance.

Gotta keep a close watch on your team and DD, there are predators everywhere.

SM
SkidMarks

by NumeroUno » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:03 pm

I was there in the parking lot just leaving for a game when the cops showed up. Hopefully the freak got what he deserved.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Joe » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:15 pm

What the hell? When are folks going to learn to seize the moment?

You see, first I give a shout out to my two assistant coaches, then another to the team mom. Team mom is stationed outside said restroom with proper notice to whoever may approach that the restroom is out of order, i.e. some kind of plumbing issue. Then head coach(me) plus two assistants enter to take care of whatever plumbing problem that said restaurant may be experiencing. While 'fixing' the plumbing, a little street justice is carried out.... by accident of course.

When PD arrives, a simple, "we were just defending ourselves" would suffice.
Joe

by anonlooker » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Hey Joe, did they really let you out already? Or did you bribe the Lancaster cops to provide you with in-cell internet access?
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by DELMARSURF » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Joe,
Not something to joke about - I sincerely hope that you were joking. We all need to be aware of these kinds of potential situations both on and off the fields.
DELMARSURF

by Joe » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:58 pm

anonlooker wrote:Hey Joe, did they really let you out already? Or did you bribe the Lancaster cops to provide you with in-cell internet access?

weak (wēk)

adjective

lacking in strength of body or muscle; not physically strong
lacking vitality; feeble; infirm
lacking in skill or strength in combat or competition a weak team
lacking in moral strength or willpower; yielding easily to temptation, the influence of others, etc.
lacking in mental power, or in the ability to think, judge, decide, etc.
Joe

by Joe » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:02 pm

DELMARSURF wrote:Joe,
Not something to joke about - I sincerely hope that you were joking. We all need to be aware of these kinds of potential situations both on and off the fields.

My friend...there is no joke here. Pounding the sh#t out of this guy would be my charitable contribution to society...

...for the day!
Joe

by unouno » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:07 pm

It's true. It was actually a family eating by themselves. (Mom, Dad and daughter) Daughter goes into a bathroom stall with another stall ajacent. When sitting she notices a man's hand and the bill of his cap through the sanitary napkin disposal box (this was on box in the partition between both stalls) She runs out and tells her parents and the Dad and Mom go into the bathroom - guy is still in the stall. He has a pink skirt drapped over his lap. Young guy (early 20's). Parents call police and Dad corners guy until the police get there. By that time the guy had hidden his pink skirt and a few other items he was using. The police found the stuff and arrested him. They feel he will be indicted on a sexual offence. Moral of this story - it was a crowded resturant with a lot young softball ladies - in broad daylight - bathroom visits should be done in pairs or with a parent/adult - ALWAYS!
unouno

by Nzane » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:18 pm

I was there. One of our parents was the one holding him till police got there. I didn't here anything. Then, we saw a patrol car pull up, so I went to see what had happened, and he told me the story. I wish he had called me. I would have been the one leaving in the Police car, but, at least the perv woulda been leaving in an ambulance! Let this be a warning. The restaurant was FULL!! And, it happened around 12 noon. I hope the girl is ok. She was crying pretty good, poor kid. But, I did see her playing later, so that's good. We all need to be looking out for ALL our daughters!!
Go.....
Angels,
Raiders,
Lakers,
Trojans!
Nzane

by bn2themountain » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:32 am

Joe wrote:
DELMARSURF wrote:Joe,

My friend...there is no joke here. Pounding the sh#t out of this guy would be my charitable contribution to society...

...for the day!

Gotta do watcha gotta do. Thank you Joe.
bn2themountain

Next

Return to CA