Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

So Cal 10 and 12U state

by NumeroUno » Sat May 23, 2009 9:25 pm

It was a great day at the fields today watching all the games. Good luck to So Cal Justice and a heybucket yahoo to Stacy, thanks for supporting the bucket-M & C take them deep:)

I watched a great 10U game and I won't say who was playing, all I can say is that 10U parents crack me up. We were all their at one point but as time goes on you realize that these are just little girls. Treat them bad now, yell at them and humiliate them and they won't play later on. Parents screaming and yelling on both sides when a 9 or 10 year old makes a error. A full grown man getting in a 10U little girls face for something she did wrong. Funny part is at 10U you have a lot of dads that are fresh out of rec and sometimes they are yelling about something that they have no clue about. Believe me I am no angle and I have been an A hole more times than I can count but live and learn..

Over all a great day of softball, can't wait for tomorrow.

peace
Numerouno Out

ps why can't ASA set up a lap top like triple crown does and update brackets
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by N2DFIRE » Sat May 23, 2009 9:33 pm

NumeroUno wrote:It was a great day at the fields today watching all the games. Good luck to So Cal Justice and a heybucket yahoo to Stacy, thanks for supporting the bucket-M & C take them deep:)

I watched a great 10U game and I won't say who was playing, all I can say is that 10U parents crack me up. We were all their at one point but as time goes on you realize that these are just little girls. Treat them bad now, yell at them and humiliate them and they won't play later on. Parents screaming and yelling on both sides when a 9 or 10 year old makes a error. A full grown man getting in a 10U little girls face for something she did wrong. Funny part is at 10U you have a lot of dads that are fresh out of rec and sometimes they are yelling about something that they have no clue about. Believe me I am no angle and I have been an A hole more times than I can count but live and learn..

peace

Numerouno Out

I agree!!!
but would that be an acute or obtuse angle?
N2DFIRE

by BonezMom » Sat May 23, 2009 9:37 pm

NumeroUno wrote:It was a great day at the fields today watching all the games. Good luck to So Cal Justice and a heybucket yahoo to Stacy, thanks for supporting the bucket-M & C take them deep:)

peace
Numerouno Out

Aw come on now.... what fun is that????
Too bad, so sad, bye bye
BonezMom

by NumeroUno » Sat May 23, 2009 9:39 pm

I agree!!!
but would that be an acute or obtuse angle?

what are you talking about :lol:

It has been a long day :D
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by TShark » Sat May 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Did not get to meet you #1. Did have the tri tip( I have for the past 4 yrs). Some fellow sold me a ticket for a TV, that he said I was for sure going to win. Bonezmom was looking for that net though. We'll be back tomorow to finish trying to qualify for nationals.
TShark

by DODGERFAN » Sun May 24, 2009 11:43 pm

TShark wrote:Did not get to meet you #1. Did have the tri tip( I have for the past 4 yrs). Some fellow sold me a ticket for a TV, that he said I was for sure going to win. Bonezmom was looking for that net though. We'll be back tomorow to finish trying to qualify for nationals.

did that ticket come with some free pancakes!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
"Slump ? I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hittin." - Yogi Berra
DODGERFAN

by lnm1999 » Tue May 26, 2009 12:37 am

word around the bombsquad jynx game was the 10u :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by lnm1999 on Sun May 15, 2011 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lnm1999

by TShark » Tue May 26, 2009 6:25 am

DODGERFAN wrote:
TShark wrote:Did not get to meet you #1. Did have the tri tip( I have for the past 4 yrs). Some fellow sold me a ticket for a TV, that he said I was for sure going to win. Bonezmom was looking for that net though. We'll be back tomorow to finish trying to qualify for nationals.

did that ticket come with some free pancakes!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Yes and they were good
TShark

Return to CA