Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Lost please help

by NumeroUno » Tue May 12, 2009 8:28 am

Their was a black Easton team bag left at the Revenge tourney. It was left on the South Field @ Red Hill Park on the first base side out in the outfield.. If anyone picked it up can you please let me know.
Thank You
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Tue May 12, 2009 12:38 pm

:x
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by myallstarz » Tue May 12, 2009 11:08 pm

My family was the last softball family to leave the park on Sunday. I'm certain there was no bag left in the field. Have you checked with the Revenge team and all the parents (they were the last team to play on the 1st base side on Sunday). There was no bag and no-one around the field when we left the park. My kids were playing around the south field after the game.

Believe me, If I see a bag left on a softball field, I am grabbing it for safe keeping. After what we went through............................................ :oops: :oops: :oops: :o :o :o :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :) :) :) :D :D :D
myallstarz
Premium Member
Premium Member

by artomatic » Tue May 12, 2009 11:13 pm

myallstarz wrote:My family was the last softball family to leave the park on Sunday. I'm certain there was no bag left in the field. Have you checked with the Revenge team and all the parents (they were the last team to play on the 1st base side on Sunday). There was no bag and no-one around the field when we left the park. My kids were playing around the south field after the game.

Believe me, If I see a bag left on a softball field, I am grabbing it for safe keeping. After what we went through............................................ :oops: :oops: :oops: :o :o :o :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :) :) :) :D :D :D

he ain't lyin'... :D
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to CA