Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Pitcher looking for a 12u team

by lakers32 » Fri May 08, 2009 2:40 pm

I know the May 15 deadline for states is just a week away, but just curious if a top team in bracketologist rankings(1-8) is in need of a pitcher. My dd is wanting to play at states and nats (she has been indecisive until recently). She has travel ball experience and has played for and against top travel ball teams. She is throwing pretty well considering the limited amount of innings she has thrown this year and is working very hard to get back into top form. If you're a team who can use a #3 pitcher or better (with the op to move up in the rotation) than this could be a good fit. PM me with your phone number and maybe we could set up a workout or friendly this weekend. Thanks.
lakers32

by NumeroUno » Fri May 08, 2009 3:56 pm

lakers 32, where are you located? You might just want to wait until after state so you see who qualifies and have her go to nationals as a pick-up player
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by YellowBalls » Fri May 08, 2009 4:56 pm

OC Batbusters 96 (2 players lost to injuries through May)
OC Batbusters 96 have temporarly lost two key players to injuries that will extend through the Month of May and beyond. Which gives us a current active roster of 10 players. (Lost 2 Pitchers)

We are currently seeking to fill couple of key positions, and hopefully continue to grow with the Batbuster Organization. We are hoping to draw players and parents looking to play at the A.S.A. level competing at State and A.S.A. Nationals. Players and parents should be seasoned in travel softball, experience is a must.

Perfect opportunity to maximize your game both Mentally & Physically.

Again.....A.S.A. Bound players and parents.

Contact Coach Jess via e-mail: abatbusterscoach@aol.com or 714-795-7352
YellowBalls

by lakers32 » Fri May 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Hey NU, doesn't she have to be rostered on a team at states to be eligible as a pick-up player for nationals?

To answer your question, I'm in the SGV area.
lakers32

by lakers32 » Fri May 08, 2009 8:24 pm

So Spaz let's see if I have this straight. My dd does not have to play at States to be eligible as a pick up player for Nats. I was under the impression that a pick up player was a player that played at states and their team did not qualify for Nats and were not going to Western Nats. I'm no rules guru, but it would help me to know the correct rule on eliigibilty. Thanks.

If this helps she is not currently signed with a team, but she is asa registered.
lakers32

Return to CA