Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

fresno force 12u gold finish??

by EverySingleWeekend » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Does anyone know who the top finishers for the 12u gold division were? Anyone care to enlighten the rest of us?!? thanks!
EverySingleWeekend

by Bigplay33 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:38 pm

If I remember correctly final 4 12u Gold were as follows;

Power Surge vs Corona Angels (L)

Jynx vs Cal Thunder

Championship Game

Power Surge over Jynx

Congrats to Power Surge and what a great weekend of softball!!!
Bigplay33

by Bucketcrusher61 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Should have posted here, but my thoughts are under best games of the weekend for 12u Gold Brackets. Still feel theres no clear #1 team thats stands above the rest so keep working and catch a good Bracket draw you just might be surprised who you see in ASA future Championships.
Bucketcrusher61

by LitttleLeroy » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:34 pm

And Powersurge gave up only 6 total runs this whole week-end. Now that's what I call luck!!! (oh, and by the way, Surf City less than 5 runs were given up in 7 games and in Palm Springs less than 7 runs were given up also in 7 games.) Luck surely must be on their side.
LitttleLeroy

by NumeroUno » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Sometimes it better to be lucky than good ;)

I picked PS to be the top 12u So Cal team in October 2008
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by anonlooker » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:19 pm

NumeroUno wrote:Sometimes it better to be lucky than good ;)

That must be why you're #1!!

Who did you pick in 14's? :lol: :lol: ;)
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by NumeroUno » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:34 pm

anonlooker wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:Sometimes it better to be lucky than good ;)

That must be why you're #1!!

Who did you pick in 14's? :lol: :lol: ;)

Lakewood Firecrackers was my pick for the best 14U team. I am impressed with Firecrackers Arto's team. I think when TNL 94 get the 95 Lefty and the 2 other players going up they will be a hand full. Victory Campbell, Canes, Jets, CA 94 will all be tough. I am sure I left a few others out. I will pick Firecrackers Arto to win state as long as all the returning players bond. Now the dreaded draw Jets draw Angels in the first round TNL draws the Canes the first round and both losers play each other first round in the losers bracket and a great team is going home. Bring a rabbits foot tothe state draw or a garlic necklace or whatever floats your boat. State draw is intense.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by upurbox » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
LitttleLeroy wrote:And Powersurge gave up only 6 total runs this whole week-end. Now that's what I call luck!!! (oh, and by the way, Surf City less than 5 runs were given up in 7 games and in Palm Springs less than 7 runs were given up also in 7 games.) Luck surely must be on their side.

How do you like wearing black and turquoise?

Sounds like lil leroy a good lil score keeper and can count up to 7.......... :P
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by THE TRUTH » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Power Surge is lucky and they are also a very talented group of girls. So what....... Great win at Fresno. Hope your luck continues girls. Talent wins; Talent and luck DOMINATES. Keep working hard girls and stay lucky. It looks good on ya. Hope you can send some luck our way.

Power Surge parents, don't fall prey to the haters. You now have a big target on your backs, the haters will try to suck you in. Don't lose focus. Eye on the prize. Just keep the girls confident and winning - the haters will quietly go away. Just keep the girls working hard to raise the bar, all the girls can do is continue to prove-it on the field. Continued GOOD LUCK.......................

THE TRUTH
THE TRUTH

by hotwheels » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:05 am

THE TRUTH wrote:Power Surge is lucky and they are also a very talented group of girls. So what....... Great win at Fresno. Hope your luck continues girls. Talent wins; Talent and luck DOMINATES. Keep working hard girls and stay lucky. It looks good on ya. Hope you can send some luck our way.

Power Surge parents, don't fall prey to the haters. You now have a big target on your backs, the haters will try to suck you in. Don't lose focus. Eye on the prize. Just keep the girls confident and winning - the haters will quietly go away. Just keep the girls working hard to raise the bar, all the girls can do is continue to prove-it on the field. Continued GOOD LUCK.......................

THE TRUTH

They've had the target on their backs for months now and they are still winning! I know that Power Surge doesn't come on here much so I feel the need to defend them from time to time because I've seen them play so many times and they are a very good team.......They don't brag about themselves and they are probably the classiest group of coaches we've dealt with.....Class act all the way around! Congratulations to the entire 12U team - You earned it! Good luck at State and we owe you won.......oops I think we actually owe you like 3!
hotwheels

Next

Return to CA