Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

surf city updates

by Ace » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:05 pm

flyball wrote:
Ace wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:Okay we are on the final stretch.
I have heard from a reliable source that both teams involved in the Surf City Tourney scuffle have been suspended from any Surf City Tourney for one year. Not just the teams but the coaching staff as well. The suspension will follow the coaches for 12 months no matter where they are coaching. Surf City Tourneys are not taking any sides and feel that both teams are at fault. Everyone should learn from this and move forward in a positive direction. With that being said please lets move on and make your next post something constructive,
Thanks and have a great fastpitch week

The funniest thing is that since the Angels removed this dad from their team, he will probably take his daughter to a team that is NOT banned for a year, so He is the ONLY one still able to participate in Surf City Tournaments! HAHAHAHAHA :o

YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY????....BOY, REALLY CONSTRUCTIVE ACE...I DON'T THINK THEY ARE EVEN THINKING ABOUT THAT...

This may be only CONSTRUCTIVE information in 40 pages. Now the fact that I find it funny is a totally different issue. Oh, btw, caps lock please, just sayin...
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
Ace

by NumeroUno » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:20 pm

A couple of real comedians, keep your day jobs boys.

HeyFELLINGs. com LMAO :lol:
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Killer Rabbit » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:29 pm

First of all its a cheer. The organization has been around 10 years with the Rebel chant. I personally don't have a problem with it.
[/quote]

Cheer or chant? " ...been around 10 years with the Rebel CHEER? No, you said "chant". So, it's a chant that is used as a cheer. The organization uses it for a cheer. The rest of the North American free world perceives it as a chant. If the girls were older, NOBODY would care. If only the girls were doing it, NOBODY would care. Actually, I don't care, just wanted to argue symantics.
Last edited by Killer Rabbit on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Elatomico » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Holly Crap! This is still going?! :o
Elatomico

by artomatic » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:13 pm

KLFC96 wrote: So after the game a Rebel parent yelled her name just as loud. (Trying to stick up for their coach)

and you don't see problem with that? you don't think it contributed to anything?
you don't think maybe if your parent didn't "stick up for their coach", and instead used common sense and just ignored that other side's parent, maybe, just maybe the fire wouldn't have been fed and turned into an inferno?
to me, it sounds like that parent was trying to put out the fire with gasoline...
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Skarp » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:23 pm

KLFC96 wrote:
Skarp wrote:
sbfan22 wrote:I am sure there are kids, mothers, husbands, etc. who would not like to see their family members made fun of in such a personal matter.

Well then perhaps they should show some class, stop their asinine chant, and stop making fun of "those white girls" out in public. Act like a fool and you will get treated like one. Act like a fool and you better grow some thick skin.

Those poor, sensitive parents and coaches have had 39 pages worth of posts to get the hint that nobody likes their bullshit conduct. They think it's just fine. Okay. Well we think it's just fine to ridicule them in return.

Don't let the door hit ya...

First of all its a cheer. The organization has been around 10 years with the Rebel chant. I personally don't have a problem with it. We won against them when they did the chant and nobody got hurt. So why is everybody else upset over a cheer? All of a sudden some grown adult let a cheer get his emotions all rattled, so he decided to do a pelvic trust and several other rude gestures in front of little girls. Come on Skarp I know you are better than that!

Second, this disgruntle parent goes overboard, runs from the parking lot all the way to the snack bar where the Rebel parents were, swinging on innocent women and then gets his ass beat and all you can talk about is a "CHANT"!

During the second or third inning Rebels coach calls a time out to let the Umpire know that the Angels coach kept talking to her and her players in the dugout and if it didn't stop she would take her team and forfeit! (Right there the Umpire's are responsible and she tried to calm the situation down). When that happen ONE ANGEL PARENT!! started yelling her name as loud as he could rudely. (Same guy who got his ass beat)

No one on his side said anything to him about it. So after the game a Rebel parent yelled her name just as loud. (Trying to stick up for their coach) This guy turns into the King Kong with his rude gestures and you are trying to justify the whole story about the Rebels Chant. (Talk about Class)

KLFC, you are an asshat.

Worse, an asshat with poor reading comprehension. Where, exactly did I try to "justify" anything with respect to the Angels team, its coaches, its parents, or the one moronic parent in particular? To save you the futility of additional efforts to comprehend written text, I'll provide you with the answer. Nowhere. In fact, I specifically said that if the clown had bum-rushed women on my team, I would have beaten him silly.

But--and now follow along here, because this is a difficult concept--it is possible to have a problem with parents chanting and/or making racist comments about little girls completely independent of the dipshit CA parent incident.

Not a single soul on here, including the CA people, has tried to defend the actions of Mr. Dipshit. That is a complete non-issue and a red herring. Everyone agrees about him and his conduct. The Rebel chant (and other conduct) is an entirely different issue--and one that, unlike the other, is far from having been put to rest. The jackasses apparently like being jackasses. They plan to continue being jackasses. They don't care what anyone else thinks.

Well, if they really don't care what anyone else thinks, perhaps they and their asshat minions should stop coming on here and sniveling about what other people think.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by KLFC96 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:26 pm

artomatic wrote:
KLFC96 wrote: So after the game a Rebel parent yelled her name just as loud. (Trying to stick up for their coach)

and you don't see problem with that? you don't think it contributed to anything?
you don't think maybe if your parent didn't "stick up for their coach", and instead used common sense and just ignored that other side's parent, maybe, just maybe the fire wouldn't have been fed and turned into an inferno?
to me, it sounds like that parent was trying to put out the fire with gasoline...

Are you serious? Why couldn't he see the bigger picture? So what he did was cool with you? Just because they yelled her name? WOW!!!
KLFC96

by artomatic » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:27 pm

KLFC96 wrote:
artomatic wrote:

Are you serious? Why couldn't he see the bigger picture? So what he did was cool with you? Just because they yelled her name? WOW!!!

thanks, that answered my question.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Please no more it's over

everyone go your own way
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by KLFC96 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:33 pm

artomatic wrote:
KLFC96 wrote:
artomatic wrote:

thanks, that answered my question.

If I did thats pretty sad! Next time somebody yells your name....."Grab your private area in front of little girls" (You are an idiot)

Best Regards
KLFC96

PreviousNext

Return to CA