Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

surf city updates

by gonefishing » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:53 pm

[b]BRACKET GUY, who were the teams that were missing? because about 3 of the top 15 teams were missing... plus there were other 12U teams that are not ranked but can give some of these teams a run for their money...if this tournament wasn't taken over by the host team maybe those teams would have had a chance. I wonder if the rebels recorded the the fight...they always seem to carry about 5 camcorders at all the friendlies they go toooooooo..... :) :ugeek: any how... PEACE AND LOVE!![/b]
gonefishing

by sbfan22 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 am

Numero Uno:

This used to be a nice place to come and visit, talk about softball, discuss issues and problems, ask for help, etc.

It has turned into some type of obscene place for people who just want to hurt other people.

The picture steps over the line. That is an insult to people that you don't even know.

I am no longer going to look at this web site.

I know the sarcastic group of jerks who spend all their time here will say "Love it or leave it."
but I am sure that you will lose other people because of the cruel, sickening, sacastic jokes.

Maybe the idiot with the delete button should use it when the post is not constructive.
I am sure there are kids, mothers, husbands, etc. who would not like to see their family members made fun of in such a personal matter.

I'm out of here. Have a good day.
sbfan22

by NumeroUno » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:24 am

Not sure what picture you are talking about but I will find it. Sorry that it offended you.

I don't get to many complaints but some people have complained because people have called them IDIOTS.

Mama said don't throw rocks in glass houses.

Have a great day
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Skarp » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:27 am

sbfan22 wrote:I am sure there are kids, mothers, husbands, etc. who would not like to see their family members made fun of in such a personal matter.

Well then perhaps they should show some class, stop their asinine chant, and stop making fun of "those white girls" out in public. Act like a fool and you will get treated like one. Act like a fool and you better grow some thick skin.

Those poor, sensitive parents and coaches have had 39 pages worth of posts to get the hint that nobody likes their bullshit conduct. They think it's just fine. Okay. Well we think it's just fine to ridicule them in return.

Don't let the door hit ya...
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sftbll4ever » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:31 am

Dude, you said the brown word!!!
Sftbll4ever

by Glory-less Nation » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:09 am

Just when I thought Texas might finally beat you guys in softball, you SOB's have to go and start a Jerry Springer show at one of your tournaments. Now you have this thread with 39 pages of vile that completely puts all of our 12U bad-mouthing and posturing to shame.

Curse you California!!!
Thank you sir, may I have another
Glory-less Nation

by crazy softball peeps » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:14 am

sbfan22 wrote:Numero Uno:

This used to be a nice place to come and visit, talk about softball, discuss issues and problems, ask for help, etc.

It has turned into some type of obscene place for people who just want to hurt other people.

The picture steps over the line. That is an insult to people that you don't even know.

I am no longer going to look at this web site.

I know the sarcastic group of jerks who spend all their time here will say "Love it or leave it."
but I am sure that you will lose other people because of the cruel, sickening, sacastic jokes.

Maybe the idiot with the delete button should use it when the post is not constructive.
I am sure there are kids, mothers, husbands, etc. who would not like to see their family members made fun of in such a personal matter.

I'm out of here. Have a good day.

Cry me a river.... Suck it up it's a joke. :lol:
crazy softball peeps

by Killer Rabbit » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 am

What happened to the bathing beauties? My girls are gone! And where's that kid with my Jack Daniels? No more girls, no more drinks, what's becoming of HB? :lol:
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by KLFC96 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Skarp wrote:
sbfan22 wrote:I am sure there are kids, mothers, husbands, etc. who would not like to see their family members made fun of in such a personal matter.

Well then perhaps they should show some class, stop their asinine chant, and stop making fun of "those white girls" out in public. Act like a fool and you will get treated like one. Act like a fool and you better grow some thick skin.

Those poor, sensitive parents and coaches have had 39 pages worth of posts to get the hint that nobody likes their bullshit conduct. They think it's just fine. Okay. Well we think it's just fine to ridicule them in return.

Don't let the door hit ya...

First of all its a cheer. The organization has been around 10 years with the Rebel chant. I personally don't have a problem with it. We won against them when they did the chant and nobody got hurt. So why is everybody else upset over a cheer? All of a sudden some grown adult let a cheer get his emotions all rattled, so he decided to do a pelvic thrust and several other rude gestures in front of little girls. Come on Skarp I know you are better than that!

Second, this disgruntle parent goes overboard, runs from the parking lot all the way to the snack bar where the Rebel parents were, swinging on innocent women and then gets his ass beat and all you can talk about is a "CHANT"!

During the second or third inning Rebels coach calls a time out to let the Umpire know that the Angels coach kept talking to her and her players in the dugout and if it didn't stop she would take her team and forfeit! (Right there the Umpire's are responsible and she tried to calm the situation down). When that happen ONE ANGEL PARENT!! started yelling her name as loud as he could rudely. (Same guy who got his ass beat)

No one on his side said anything to him about it. So after the game a Rebel parent yelled her name just as loud. (Trying to stick up for their coach) This guy turns into the King Kong with his rude gestures and you are trying to justify the whole story about the Rebels Chant. (Talk about Class)
Last edited by KLFC96 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KLFC96

by upurbox » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Killer Rabbit wrote:What happened to the bathing beauties? My girls are gone! And where's that kid with my Jack Daniels? No more girls, no more drinks, what's becoming of HB? :lol:

Need to change from "Hey Bucket" to "Hey Feelings" :oops:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

PreviousNext

Return to CA