Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

surf city updates

by KLFC96 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Skarp wrote:My understanding now is that the "white girl" comment was made by Rebel parents about girls on their own team. If this is true, then I don't have a problem with it at all. Family can say whatever it wants about family members, because those relationships do not need to conform to any broader societal notions of propriety.

Now, just to show what a kind-hearted soul I am, I will speak no further on this incident or, indeed, this subject at all. At least for now.

But don't worry, KLFC...I'll happily continue to kick your teeth in for as long as you would like.
Cheers!

I'm not apart of either team jackass! I was there too witness the whole entire event that took place. I hope one day your daughter can play on a successful team rather it be the Angels or Rebels. Kicking my teeth in is another story that would never happen. I have morals, LOL I would never fight or hit a woman not in my character!!
KLFC96

by KLFC96 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
KLFC96 wrote:The organization has been around 10 years with the Rebel chant

How many teams does it take to make an "organization"? Is there more than one Rebels team?

Organization – process-related: an entity is being (re-)organized (organization as task or action).

Anymore questions? I like new pic, you went from an eight year old holding a jack daniels bottle too a prevert with his hands in his pants. You are very confused my new hey bucket friend!!!

Best Regards
KLFC96

by Skarp » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:46 pm

KLFC96 wrote:
Skarp wrote:
KLFC96 wrote:
Skarp wrote:
KLFC96 wrote: Listen trailer trash you must not have read everything because thats not true at all

Well that is admittedly true. Most of it was too idiotic to tolerate. Including your rambling nonsense.

Now shoo. We have more Rebel bashing to do, and you're ruining our vibe.

Norwegian

[edit] Adjective

Skarp (masculine skarp; feminine skarp; neuter skarp; )

I just Google it.........

WOW, this explains it! SKARP is a female posing as a man. LMAO, No wonder you have so much time on your hands. House Wife??? (You are one sick individual)

:lol:

You idiot. Those are the forms of the word. You left off the actual definition. I guess you aren't aware that words often have masculine, feminine, plural, etc., forms? No, considering your writing I guess you wouldn't be.

It means "sharp"--pretty much the opposite of you, dullard.

:o Say what you want cross dresser!! You are exposed!! :roll:
I understand all of that mustard brain. The Norwegian have a different outlook on the word "SKARP" words Masculine, Feminine and Neuter. My guess this word "SKARP" can only point to one thing >>>>> RU PAUL (Snip - Clip)
This is Hey Bucket Dummy!! People are tired of your boring lectures and under rated word play.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/skarp
For your edification, nitwit.

Boring or not, some people still need my lectures. (By the way, glad to hear you find my word play underrated--that means a lot to me :lol: ).

Consider this masterpiece for instance:

KLFC96 wrote:I'm not apart of either team jackass! I was there too witness the whole entire event that took place. I hope one day your daughter can play on a successful team rather it be the Angels or Rebels. Kicking my teeth in is another story that would never happen. I have morals, LOL I would never fight or hit a woman not in my character!!

Allow me to translate this into English for you, sentence by sentence.

I'm not a part of either team, jackass!
[Apart means almost exactly the opposite of "a part." And remember, commas are your friends.]

I was there to witness the entire event.
[Too, to, and two--look them up. Whole and entire mean exactly the same thing, so one or the other is redundant. Events always take place...stating that fact is similarly redundant.]

I hope one day your daughter can play on a successful team, such as the Angels or Rebels.
[Using "rather" instead of "whether" is indicative of either a non-native English speaker or a completely uneducated dunce. But neither are correct here, since there are more "successful" teams than only those referenced.]

You kicking my teeth in is something that would never happen.
["Another story" doesn't belong here. Obviously the story could happen. For example: Once upon a time, Skarp kicked a neanderthal's teeth in. The end. See.]

I have morals.
[I'm sure this statement is, in fact, laughable, but you might want to refrain from actually including an "LOL" here. Also, like commas, periods are your friend.]

I would never fight or hit a woman.
[Again, periods.]

That's not in my character!!
[I'm of course being very generous in breaking these two sentences up. Maybe you really do mean to say that you would never hit a woman not in your character. Which would in turn mean that you only hit women like you...an entirely understandable sentiment, to be sure.]
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by almosthuman » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 pm

KLFC96,
Please keep posting on this thread. I really enjoy Skarp, Spazsdad and Artomatic flaming you :)
almosthuman

by Skarp » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Skarp wrote:My understanding now is that the "white girl" comment was made by Rebel parents about girls on their own team. If this is true, then I don't have a problem with it at all. Family can say whatever it wants about family members, because those relationships do not need to conform to any broader societal notions of propriety.

Now, just to show what a kind-hearted soul I am, I will speak no further on this incident or, indeed, this subject at all. At least for now.

But don't worry, KLFC...I'll happily continue to kick your teeth in for as long as you would like.
Cheers!

Wow, I go shopping and come back to no less than 4 pm's on this post. People want to know why I am condoning racist comments. My answer: racism requires bad intent. If the comments were about Rebel kids, and if nobody on the Rebels has a problem with what was said, then there was no racism.

On my dd's team the parents call each other things that would make jaws drop if said in public. Far from being mean, they are actually signifiers of affection.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:19 pm

I am telling you all right now I am going to send this post to the corn field. I don't feel like answering over 30 pm's and don't want to answer any more phone calls over this crap during the day when I am working. I don't care if you are mad and tell me that the bucket is turning into e-teams. I hope you all had fun, I had a great time at The Surf City Tourney and I am done with this.

See you all soon and I can't wait to see all of your next constructive posts
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

Previous

Return to CA