Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

USTSA - UNITED STATES TRAVEL SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION

by xdsrick » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:01 pm

To Whom It May Concern;
It has come to my attention by reading some of the posted comments regarding USTSA (United States Travel Softball Association) that there are some concerns in the girl's fast pitch community locally concerning some recent USTSA tournaments and issues arising out of the events in question. In an attempt to address these concerns by those teams directly affected I am asking that the manager's of those teams please call me directly to share your concerns and let me know the details of your particular concern with USTSA. I am hoping that going forward USTSA and your team can resolve these issues to the mutual welfare your team, USTSA and more importantly the Girl's Fast pitch Softball community at large.
USTSA is a relatively new Girl's Fast Pitch organization that is overseen and directed by our national organization, USTBA (United States Travel Baseball Association), and is administrated by myself in the Western Region of the U.S. We are striving to provide the same viable, relevant arena in which all teams wishing to participate in USTSA Fast Pitch events, locally and nationally, are already enjoying in the Boy's Baseball events I have been hosting the last 10 years in California and nationally.
USTBA Western Regional Director
951-538-2111
http://www.californiaustba.com
xdsrick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by syndicate » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:37 pm

How come there is no link for "Whos coming" at your tournaments? We are close to your tournament in May, who is coming?
syndicate

by NumeroUno » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:42 pm

syndicate wrote:How come there is no link for "Whos coming" at your tournaments? We are close to your tournament in May, who is coming?

Why don't you send an email directly to them and ask your question.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by syndicate » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 pm

NumeroUno wrote:
syndicate wrote:How come there is no link for "Whos coming" at your tournaments? We are close to your tournament in May, who is coming?

Why don't you send an email directly to them and ask your question.

I did, I used their contact us link, just thought they may check this as well.
syndicate

Return to CA